Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Internet Connection Trouble - Cosmin's Session Rescheduled
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Cosmin Lupu
Hey guys sad.gif I'm sorry to inform you that my connection fell for about an hr or so now and my session tonight will be rescheduled for the weekend. I will inform you as soon as I set the new date with Bogdan. Sorry and thanks for understanding

Cosmin
Gabriel Leopardi
I hate when this happens! mad.gif
Darius Wave
Lately I had some issues too...maybe it's the Christmass/New Years magic :/ Too many people on holidays break the servers tongue.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Morning mates, I really don't know what happened but when I reached them on the phone an hour ago, they said that there was no signal coming from my modem so they sent a team and fixed it. Luckily, this seldom happens, but now everything seems to work perfectly.
Cosmin Lupu
Hey everyone! The session has been re-scheduled for tomorrow - Saturday, January 4th at 6 PM London time! See ya there!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 3 2014, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Morning mates, I really don't know what happened but when I reached them on the phone an hour ago, they said that there was no signal coming from my modem so they sent a team and fixed it. Luckily, this seldom happens, but now everything seems to work perfectly.

So things are work normally in Romania... when they have to send a team, it takes 3 or 4 days until they come. sad.gif

Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 3 2014, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So things are work normally in Romania... when they have to send a team, it takes 3 or 4 days until they come. sad.gif

Well, in 7 years since I moved into this house, I only had very few problems with the internet indeed. But the thing is, Romania is one of the best places to be, when it comes down to internet connections smile.gif I've been in a lot of places around Europe and the internet is a pretty rare commodity in terms of free wi fi for instance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.