Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Guitar Day - Esp Ltd Ec
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
Socky42

Time to start recording my EP.

Probably needs some cleaning and a setup, been in shipping for nearly a month now laugh.gif
Darius Wave
Congrats on Your new axe. The design is outstanding! Hope it sounds as good as it looks. Waiting for some audio samples though smile.gif
sammetal92
I've said it before, I'll say it again, ESPs are some of the best axes ever biggrin.gif and everyone needs to have at least one ESP in their guitar collection! Welcome to the ESP gang! biggrin.gif and congratulations smile.gif
VilleFIN
NICE !! biggrin.gif
Kerbs
No headstock picture. That gat art is the shizzle wizzle dizzle yo. I really like the placement of the knobs too!
Socky42
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jan 22 2014, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congrats on Your new axe. The design is outstanding! Hope it sounds as good as it looks. Waiting for some audio samples though smile.gif

Yeah, i'll get some up soon.

QUOTE (sammetal92 @ Jan 22 2014, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've said it before, I'll say it again, ESPs are some of the best axes ever biggrin.gif and everyone needs to have at least one ESP in their guitar collection! Welcome to the ESP gang! biggrin.gif and congratulations smile.gif

Plays and sounds great, all I needed to do was tune up. Intonation near-perfect after a month in a cardboard box. laugh.gif

QUOTE (WeePee @ Jan 22 2014, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NICE !! biggrin.gif

Thanks my man!

QUOTE (Kerbs @ Jan 22 2014, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No headstock picture. That gat art is the shizzle wizzle dizzle yo. I really like the placement of the knobs too!

Yeah, pickup selector is at an awesome place too; just a quick flick of the hand away.
sammetal92
QUOTE (Socky42 @ Jan 22 2014, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Plays and sounds great, all I needed to do was tune up. Intonation near-perfect after a month in a cardboard box. laugh.gif

That's ESP for you laugh.gif even though my intonation was off, it was the store guy who doesn't know how to setup guitars so it was really him who put the intonation off, and it added to my ESP having a floyd rose tongue.gif But, since getting my first floyd rose, I've experimented a lot on guitars, I setup my guitars myself now biggrin.gif

By the way, is that an EMG 81 85 pair? Because I see a golden "EMG" logo on the bridge pickup tongue.gif I may be just color blind laugh.gif
Azzaboi
Those would be both EMG 81 pickups or 81/60 setup most likely?

Sweet looking axe, love the details. If it sounds as good as it looks, wow! Have fun with it.
Mertay
Congrats! smile.gif
Aaron A
Congrats on the epic axe, it looks amazing!
Todd Simpson
Nice!!! That's even more rare than my monster guitar esp smile.gif Only 150 of those biotech vampire guitars on Earth. Quite rare and spiff at the same time smile.gif Good call! I"m eyeballing some of the other Graphic Series as well. They all look darn cool and there are only a few of them. The predator and white zombie guitars are limited to like 50 units each. Egad I'm turning in to a Guitar Collector!

QUOTE (Socky42 @ Jan 22 2014, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Time to start recording my EP.

Probably needs some cleaning and a setup, been in shipping for nearly a month now laugh.gif
Monica Gheorghevici

Congrats for acquisition!!! I hardly wait a sound demo smile.gif

Taka Perry
Nice design! I too like the placement of the knobs, some guitars the knobs get in the way when playing! A demo would be nice
Darius Wave
QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Jan 23 2014, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice design! I too like the placement of the knobs, some guitars the knobs get in the way when playing! A demo would be nice

Yes it happens but it's a good thing sometimes - for example when You study Jeff Beck playing using volume knob and whammy bar at the same time smile.gif
PosterBoy
Are the ESP Single cuts 24.75 or 25.5 scale?
Darius Wave
All I had in my hands were 24,75"
sammetal92
Single cuts = 24.75"
Explorers and V's (most of them) = 24.75"
ESP Viper = 24.75"
Super Strats = 25.5"

ESP loves shorter scale length it seems huh.gif
Todd Simpson
Well said! smile.gif I've got a ESP/LTD super start so it's 25.5 like two Ibanez Guitars. That's my fav scale length currently. The shorter scale lengths do allow for a pinch more string wag so vibrato gets a bit easier to control than it would be on say a 27 scale. IMHO making for a more expressive instrument.

QUOTE (sammetal92 @ Jan 23 2014, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Single cuts = 24.75"
Explorers and V's (most of them) = 24.75"
ESP Viper = 24.75"
Super Strats = 25.5"

ESP loves shorter scale length it seems huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.