Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Double Stop Ballad
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Huargo
Original lesson: Double Stop Ballad by Javier Aviles

a break in my routine to learn this amazing song! thanks Javier.

Gabriel Leopardi
Nice playing mate. You already learnt this beautiful composition and I think that you are close to master it. Now it's time to polish some licks and sections (00:10, 00:16, 00:32, etc) where some notes don't sound or the slides or bends don't reach the notes correctly, and to give the whole lesson even more dynamics.

Keep on rocking! wink.gif
Javier Aviles
QUOTE (huargo @ Jan 27 2014, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Original lesson: Double Stop Ballad by Javier Aviles

a break in my routine to learn this amazing song!
thanks Javier.

Vaya sorpresa me has dado Huargo!
Me alegra oír esta canción en manos de otro gran guitarrista como tú. Aunque suena diferente, eso me gusta porque le has dado tu personalidad, que para mí es más importante que tocarla exactamente como yo. La música tiene vida propia y cada intérprete debe hacerla suya.
Solo hecho en falta los armónicos del 0:56, comprendo que lo habrás hecho por falta de sustain y volumen en la ganancia de tu sonido. Y también he notado esa septima mayor del final, que también le da tu punto personal.
Gracias por tu tiempo en aprender esta canción.
Un abrazo!

What a surprise you gave me Huargo!
Glad to hear this song in the hands of another great guitarist like you. Although it sounds different, I like that because you have given your personality, which is more important to me to touch exactly like me. Music has its own life and every performer must make their own way.
I miss harmonics 0:56, I understand that it must have done for not having enough volume to sustain and gain your sound. And I've also noticed that major seventh note at the end, it also gives you a personal point.
Thanks for your time to learn this song.
Darius Wave
Very nicely copied Timmons-like playing smile.gif Very good take. I think Javier is a best reference here smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Hey man smile.gif Javier pointed out every thing that was truly important, so I will only say that you are doing a good job!

Keep rocking!

Cosmin
Fran
Pass: 8
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.