Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: El montunito
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Palacios
Original lesson: El montunito by Gerardo Siere

Cosmin Lupu
Hey mate smile.gif

It sounds ok, but I think it would've been a better choice to record against the provided full tempo backing track so that you could really check if you are in good timing.

I suggest you to try that and re-record like this smile.gif

Deal?

Cosmin
Darius Wave
Cosmin is right. This is huge challenge - at least 50% of the lesson level here is that twisted rhythm. It will be possible to focus on it only when the fretboard for this lesson is completely mastered (no thinking of the notes, only rhythm focus). I think You got the first stage. Now try to challenge same hard thing like the mentioned rhythm. I think You got some potential and it's worth trying to make this lesson complete smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate! Great to see you uploading an acoustic lesson. Your fingerpicking is very good and you don't have technical problems with this lesson. As my friend said, you should use the backing track provided when you record a REC take. Latin music is pure rhythm, so play the backing and focus on the rhythm pattern.
Fran
Almost there, 6.7
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.