Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Little Finger Etude
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Hajduk
Original lesson: Little Finger Etude by Dejan Farkas

Great exercise for the pinky and I like the song :)I really hope I did this right, always paste the wrong thing :(

Cosmin Lupu
Hello Tom!

You are very close with this one smile.gif There are a few notes which are choked, because you still need to spend some time with the slow speed backing tracks. Up until 0:20, everything is in place, but notice how not all the notes ring out from that moment onward smile.gif I think that if you focus on this one, you will get far better results!

Cosmin
Darius Wave
Today's take is a T-day thing smile.gif It's means - timming and tuning. I hear some tunning issues and a timming need more focus. I like Your hand sync. Notes are nice and clean. This timming issue depends on a few things. For example - focusing veeery much on the "virtual beats" even to You notes on guitar. Good idea is to try to imagine them first or clap with hands smile.gif From my experience I can say that timming issue with licks like those are usually more a matter of overall experience with metronome. I mean...we can practice with metronome or PRACTICE. The difference is how much You actually focus on the metronome. Recording yourself and replaying it is a best reference smile.gif Again there is not much to complain smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi friend! Good job on this lesson! There is still work to do, mostly regarding timing, and some notes that sounds quieter, but the overall is ok. It is a good decision to practice this lesson with a clean tone because you have to do the taps with more strength. I recommend you to continue playing this one focusing on timing (sometimes you are a bit before the beat).
Fran
Almost there, 7.3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.