Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Voice Of Your Guitar
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Timmez
Original lesson: The Voice Of Your Guitar by Cosmin Lupu

Here this beautiful solo.

Gabriel Leopardi
Hi friend! This is a great lesson to practice expression and feeling. There are some things to have in mind to improve this one, so here we go with my comments:

- Your guitar is a bit out of tune. Check out your tuning or if your strings are too old.

- Bending technique becomes a nightmare when the guitar isn't tuned correctly. There are many bends that don't reach the correct pitch, for example at 00:36, 00:47, 00:50 and 1:09.

- There is a wrong note at 1:09 and something sounds bad at 1:27, check it out.

- Your vibrato becomes weak in the last section (higher frets) and there are many unwanted noises appearing there. Try to mute the strings that you are not playing.

That's all! I hope that my comments help to focus on the things that you need to improve.

Cosmin Lupu
Hey mate wink.gif

I'm just here to grade, as we have been heavily discussing this one in your mentoring program/practice schedule conversations.

Keep rocking,

Cosmin
Darius Wave
This is a beautiful tune and a huge challenge is to repeat all the details - colors / articulation / mood. Gabriel pointed essential fixes and Cosmin is working with You in Your thread so I'll only add that You could consider using less drive for this kind of playing and less fx (reverb in this case)
Fran
Almost there, 6.3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.