Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hoverboards!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Amitai Kedmi
So I saw this video on YouTube.

It can't get any better than this, with Doctor Emett Brown himself coming out of the Delorean biggrin.gif.

I think that deep down I knew that it's not real, but I had some hope.
But I do think that with the technology we have it's somehow possible to make something similar to this.
What do you guys think? smile.gif
Palacios
That is one expensive hoax. Too bad. I would have bought one.
Darius Wave
WTF biggrin.gif I remember someone posted a funny photo with comment like

"Remember back to the future II date on the clock when they wen to the future? Today is that day!" It was 2012 or 2013. Now it looks pretty scary...it really happens biggrin.gif
Azzaboi
Not Tony Hawks too!

Well, I could easily tell it was a fake, firstly due to the website having a huge 'Made in America' logo on it (we all knew the huge hoax they have done in the past such as the first moon landing and any real technology is always outsourced from China's sweatshops) and then the harness you can see under Tony's chest...

Lastly this link under their legal terms:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/eb823e738...out-hoverboards
Darius Wave
Maybe it is...we'll never know unless we just try to buy one wink.gif
Amitai Kedmi
The assumption is that it's a promotional video for funnyordie/nike.
But it doesn't matter, it's still so cool! biggrin.gif
Storm Linnebjerg
What told me it was fake was just some simple gravity problems at times. But it would be cool.
Cosmin Lupu
I AM SO MAD! I would've LOVED this sad.gif sad.gif I recently found out it was a joke sad.gif But as silly as I may look, I was ready to find out where I could get one smile.gif
liveOASISforever
As I started watching the video I was like that has to be fake. Then I read the comments that confirmed it was.I would be really cool if it wasn't . Maybe another 50 years or so smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
I posted it on Facebook a few days ago with a title that said: 'This would be the perfect 30 year old birthday gift' Darn it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.