Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jack White Style
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Hajduk
Original lesson: Jack White Style by Gabriel Leopardi

I find Jack White to be a really cool guitarist and really enjoyed the lesson.

Cosmin Lupu
Hey Tom!

I like the vibe of the take very much and I think that the only things you need to do would be to focus on getting all the notes even and sounding out. There are a few phrases in which certain notes are too weak or not being played. This is happening most likely due to the speed of the original take, so please take some time to play it slow and make sure that you can hear every note sound well before raising it up to speed wink.gif

Keep rocking!

Cosmin
Darius Wave
Cosmin pointed out most important aspect. This lesson still need some work. Maybe a few more days with slow backing track will do the job. It's not that bad at all but still a lot to improve. I'm sure You'll handle this one smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate! Cool to find this lesson at REC! smile.gif

I think that you need to polish the whole lesson. The riffing section is closer but there are some notes that don't sound there so try to isolate the different riffs and work on precision, groove and dynamics.

Then, the solo needs even more work. It has timing issues and many notes that don't sound. Once again the solution is to isolate the licks and master each one and then work on connecting them.

The good things are that you already learnt each part and that once you master this lesson, you will take your playing to a new level. I think that it has been a clever choice.

Keep rocking.
Fran
Almost there 6.3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.