Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ngd Ibanez Rg920
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
SpaseMoonkey

Yikes another one of these!

So far I've had to try and get the action lower myself just so I can play it. Which I changed the strings as well,
think it had 10s on it. I like the top as it's kind of a maple transblack top. It's pretty light as its a basswood body.
The neck is a tad thicker than I expected as the site says the neck should have been thinner than my S770, and
typical modern Ibanez pickups. BUT! All that can be changed! Get the neck sanded a bit down, new pickups, and
a setup! This baby will totally rock out without it's socks on!

Storm Linnebjerg
I really like the look of this guitar. smile.gif Let us know how you get on and remember to post some pictures!
Ben Higgins
Looking good Trav - we're both rocking Ibby's ! cool.gif
Spock
Beautiful guitar! I love the clear colored glaze of the quilted top look.
PosterBoy
Nice.

I should quit this place, it's making me quite like Ibanez guitars more and more.

My problem is I want a PGM 100 or PGM 300
Storm Linnebjerg
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Apr 5 2014, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice.

I should quit this place, it's making me quite like Ibanez guitars more and more.

I've never owned and Ibanez, but I've always wanted one. Seeing all the Ibanez's around makes me want one even more!
SpaseMoonkey
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 4 2014, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really like the look of this guitar. smile.gif Let us know how you get on and remember to post some pictures!

Should take a picture with it's older brother!

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Apr 5 2014, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looking good Trav - we're both rocking Ibby's ! cool.gif

Lol this is my 3rd one! Was staring down a Jackson Dinky in the store also. wink.gif

QUOTE (Spock @ Apr 5 2014, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Beautiful guitar! I love the clear colored glaze of the quilted top look.

This entire line has beautiful colors! I want to say purple, blue, and orange!

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Apr 5 2014, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice.

I always wanted the 300 because its the one that reminds me of him the most.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 5 2014, 06:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've never owned and Ibanez, but I've always wanted one. Seeing all the Ibanez's around makes me want one even more!

They are a super popular guitar, I've owned 3 and have only gotten rid of one because it was a 7. It really
takes a special person to play one of those. My S has a super thin flat neck, this one seemed to have a more
rounded neck so it seems a bit thicker. Which it reminds me of the Dead I sold a few years back. sad.gif
BUT! They guy I sold my Dean to wants to sell it and I'm the only guitarist he knows! laugh.gif So I'm thinking
I shall buy it back maybe next month.
Todd Simpson
I must say FINE CHOICE!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.