Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cradle of Filth Style
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Drag0nz&meTaL
Original lesson: Cradle of Filth Style by Lian Gerbino

this lesson sounded so cool so i HAD to record it!!!! i tried getting the sound as close i could to Lian's, i think the camera went slight out of sync on the legato part but its not too noticable, hope you like it ! KEEP IT METAL!!

Marius Pop
Excellent work mate, you really rock, i love the fact that you played like you were live on the stage and not on the chair.
You really keeped it metal, you got the attitude fot that cool.gif

The riffing part is very dinamic, but you have to be careful to the vibrato( 0:38 ), it's cool that it's a fast one but is over the tone a little bit, same thing at 0:57.At 0:58 you added artificial pich harmonics, try to do a relaxed vibrato , you tend to be over tone

Cosmin Lupu
Hey again mate,

I think Marius pointed out the details, so please take your time to practice at slower speeds and focusing on implementing Marius' observations.

Keep rocking!

Cosmin
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi man! Great attitude on this video! I can imagine you on stage playing metal with a good sounding Extreme Metal band.

You already have a very tight technique. I have nothing to add to the details that Marius marked regarding technique. Your tone could be clearer, there are some fast riffs that I can hear very well, try to improve it for future lessons. Maybe adding more mid frequencies and decreasing a bit the drive level can help.

Keep metal!!
Fran
Pass: 8.7
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.