Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Three Level Solo, Beginner
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Original lesson: Three Level Solo, Beginner by Marcus Lavendell

First attempt at a REC, amazing at what you hear when you record yourself !

Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate! Congrats on your first REC take! It's a very clever decision to start recording yourself and even more to share your recording here. We already learn a lot from listening to our recording, since we can judge and see everything that can be fixed, which is usually difficult to note while you play. Your take on this lesson is very good, and I just note some little timing issues, but nothing very serious. I recommend you to set your guitar higher in the mix in your future recording to let us hear it clearer.

Keep on the good job!
Marius Pop
Hello mate, welcome to the rec board smile.gif
You did a great job here, i think that you have a cool vibrato, nice tone, but like Gabriel said you need more volume in the mix
so we can hear you better.
I consider that at 0:12 the bending it's a litle bit under the tone, the lick between 0:13 and 0:14 needs a little laid back

Looking forward to hear more from you
Bogdan Radovic
Bump up the list
Cosmin Lupu
Hey buddy,

Nothing else to add aside what the guys have already stated smile.gif Keep up the good work and let's see some more takes from you - it's always a good idea to record yourself over the original recording to notice various differences that might occur smile.gif

Cosmin
Fran
Pass: 9
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.