Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Feel Like A Rock Star 101
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Azzaboi
Welcome to the beginner to pro tutorial about how to feel just like your an actual Rock Star!!!

Rock Star 101:

- Work hard without complaining. Don't expect things to be handed to you.

- Be brave and courageous.

- Boost your ego level and bad boy image. Wide stance.

- Look the part. Get ripped clothing, tattoos, shades, and don't forget a nose ring. Black leather and studs.

- Get an awesome axe. Learn a killer riff and just repeat it.

- Learn some death metal screams. Put on a mean tough face and grin.

- Celtic, Saxon, Viking and Chivalric culture - Among many metalheads, especially fans of power metal, there's a strong emphasis on masculinity and the warrior mentality, in sharp contrast to consumerist and metrosexual culture. Long hair and/or beards.

- Get down your dance moves and poses. Devil horns, air fists or at least some hand gestures. Hair whips.

- Always have at least one metal chick in your music videos.

Putting it all together, you should end up with:

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
hahahahaah they must have added the wrong amount of the ingredients... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Azzaboi
Every single time I watch it... I can't keep a straight face!!! Hahahaaahaa

It is actually a mock parody, you gotta have some fun.
Cosmin Lupu
I'm pretty much nothing of the description except for the first two smile.gif I keep those with me VERY closely wink.gif

Let's see tho, how many of the rest have you guys tried in your careers so far? biggrin.gif
bleez
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Jun 5 2014, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
- Boost your ego level and bad boy image. Wide stance.

When I had the band I done this one ALL THE TIME cool.gif we called it ' The Power Stance ' smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (bleez @ Jun 9 2014, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I had the band I done this one ALL THE TIME cool.gif we called it ' The Power Stance ' smile.gif

Eh... c'mon, I'll admit it biggrin.gif I do that on stage a lot of times as well tongue.gif

Also, there's another thing you should add to the list:

- insanely complicated technical rider including exotic foods and beverages and super excentric wishes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.