Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Resistance...
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Spock
In the thread "Your top 5 guitarists" I mentioned DeGarmo/Wilton duo as one of mine. This is a great example of why. I really loved Queensryche back during Rage for Order, Mindrcime and Empires. Those two guys wrote some very interesting guitar parts.

This song was my favorite off of Empire and this guy nails it. Just an interesting guitar song.

Gabriel Leopardi
Great guitar work! I always liked Empire and Operation mindcrime, both are fantastic albums with lots of great guitar riffs and solos. Another band that I connect to them is Fates Warming, they played a similar style with similar guitar work.

Marius Pop
Oh, man... Queensryche were great! Songs such as I don't believe in love, Eyes of a Stranger or Jet City Woman influenced my adolescence. Great band, a lot to learn from smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Great albums indeed! Operation mind crime is the one that helped me choose my studio monitors smile.gif It is considered as a reference - maybe Tony can tell us why? I for one took my experimented friend's word for it biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.