Full Version: Take 2: A Day To Remember Style
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
mad
Original lesson: A Day To Remember Style by Gabriel Leopardi

Links to previous attempts at this lesson:
http://guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_forum/index.php?showtopic=52883
Cosmin Lupu
Hey mate!

Wow, what a comeback biggrin.gif You nailed it almost perfectly - there was a slightly dirtier passage in the riff at the end of the lesson - about 0:55, but otherwise, I have nothing to complain about, as the tricky riff in the beginning and ending was taken care of. Maybe you could've played tighter and cleaner, but the timing is good and I can distinguish all the notes. It will be a 9, as you need a bit more time of practicing with this one, to make it really, really clean.

Congrats on a very nice recording and let's see more of your takes in the REC Zone!

Cosmin
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Mad! Congratulations on this take! It's a proof of how important practice and dedication is. You mastered all the issues that you had in the previous takes, and now your playing sound totally tight. This technique needs some maintenance so I recommend you to keep on playing this one once or twice every day and start working on more tricky metal rhythm lessons.

Keep on the great job! smile.gif
Ben Higgins
Hey there. This is an improvement over your previous take. The opening / ending riffs sound much tighter now and the single note riffing is cleaner.

Nothing to add, apart from to agree with Cosmin's observations at 0:55.

As Gab said, just keep running through this track, maybe a few time a day just to iron out the creases.
Fran
Pass: 9.3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.