Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suggestion
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Phil66
Hello,
I think it would be superb to be able to download a lesson's guitar track so you can put it into your DAW, you could pan it hard left and your own take hard right and really listen to the two and easily hear the difference. It may not be possible with everything on there but maybe it could be a new feature?
What you reckon?
Cheers
Phil
Bogdan Radovic
Thanks a lot for your suggestion Phil, we'll have it in mind!

I'd like to suggest a possible workaround : if your audio card mixing options allow for it, you could try panning the computer audio hard right and having sound from your DAW or interface input come out hard left. This way you could play the lesson on the site and have it come out only through one channel, recreating the desired functionality.
Phil66
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Oct 17 2014, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks a lot for your suggestion Phil, we'll have it in mind!

I'd like to suggest a possible workaround : if your audio card mixing options allow for it, you could try panning the computer audio hard right and having sound from your DAW or interface input come out hard left. This way you could play the lesson on the site and have it come out only through one channel, recreating the desired functionality.

Thanks but I don't think I can do that, my control surface is my soundcard. The thing is, I wanted to record it because when I am playing, and as I am a beginner, too much is going on for me to compare and make an assessment if you know what I mean.

Thanks Bogdan smile.gif

Phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.