Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ty Tabor..............
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Sensible Jones
A new track from Ty.
What do you think??
klasaine
Beatles meets Todd Rundgren's 'Utopia'. I like it!
I always dug King's X.
AK Rich
+1 on the King's X. And I have always liked Ty's playing and tone, but I gotta say I prefer Doug's vocals.(And they sound great together in harmony) Although I did enjoy this song I couldn't help but feel it was missing something. I am happy to see Ty is still making music but I am also looking forward to hearing some more King's X in the future.
I am glad to hear Jerry Gaskill is recovering well from his heart attack and double bypass surgery a few months ago.

http://www.kingsxrocks.com/

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/cyz5...m_medium=widget
Darius Wave
Cool track. Very pleasant to listen. Relaxing - does not affect You psychical health like some kinds of metal biggrin.gif
Sensible Jones
Yeah, definitely +1 on the Kings X!!
The reason I posted this was last weekend I did a re-string and set-up on one of the Yamaha Ty signature models, like this one:-

A really nice instrument, great tone!!
TreyDeschamp
Loved it!

My Dad raised me listening to King's X. Met Doug, Ty and Jerry when I was maybe 10 at one of there shows with my Dad (who is mutual friends with some of their friends) and was starstruck.

I'm ready to hear some more King's X after Jerry feels up to it!

Great share!
Sensible Jones
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Dec 13 2014, 04:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Loved it!

My Dad raised me listening to King's X. Met Doug, Ty and Jerry when I was maybe 10 at one of there shows with my Dad (who is mutual friends with some of their friends) and was starstruck.

I'm ready to hear some more King's X after Jerry feels up to it!

Great share!

That's a cool story Trey!!
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.