Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Terminator Genesys
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Bogdan Radovic
Terminator 2 - the movie I grew up with smile.gif

I can't wait to see the new one with Arnold. The trailer looks pretty cool and I like the idea behind the story, I think it was what worked well with previous two parts. I do have a fear of "please don't make it suck" as the movie is not directed by James Cameron (ingenious director IMO). Fingers crossed for a Terminator comeback! smile.gif

p.s. Terminator 2 with its Guns n Roses and George Thorogood soundtracks rocks smile.gif

Here is the trailer :

Fran
Cant wait to watch it, thanks!!

I love terminator movies, as much as Indiana Jones and Star Wars. Hope they don't make a crappy movie though.... fingers crossed

Edit: Also enjoyed TSCC (The Sarah Connor Chronicles) TV series, at least the first season is quite good. IMHO a must for Terminator fans smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Anyone can't wait to watch it? smile.gif
The premier should be July 1st.

Considering that I follow Arnold on Facebook, I must admit that all the hype is getting to me.
This is such a nostalgic movie franchise for me, I watched the 2nd part numerous times as a kid (and adult) smile.gif
Chris S.
I would love to see old arnold in a wheelchair equipped with machine guns rolling through the streets taking care of business!!!

But this will have to do biggrin.gif cool.gif
Chris S.
QUOTE (Mertay @ Jun 23 2015, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif followed by sad.gif

Gone too soon.
bleez
I don't like the way they spelled 'Genisys'. It looks weird.
Its just like when the SciFi channel changed to SyFy , that still kinda bugs me cool.gif
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (bleez @ Jun 24 2015, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its just like when the SciFi channel changed to SyFy , that still kinda bugs me cool.gif

Hehe didn't even notice it, until now mad.gif

It seems they will be showing the original Terminator movie here in the theaters this weekend as a warm up. Too bad they are not showing the 2nd part as well. Seems like a good chance to watch a true 80s masterpiece in cinema smile.gif
Todd Simpson
It would be cool to get a Double Feature at a midnight movie or something with T2 and the new one wink.gif I"m looking forward to the new one. Better not suck!!

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jun 24 2015, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hehe didn't even notice it, until now mad.gif

It seems they will be showing the original Terminator movie here in the theaters this weekend as a warm up. Too bad they are not showing the 2nd part as well. Seems like a good chance to watch a true 80s masterpiece in cinema smile.gif

Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 25 2015, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would be cool to get a Double Feature at a midnight movie or something with T2 and the new one wink.gif I"m looking forward to the new one. Better not suck!!

Yeah that would rock. Here they chose to feature the original Terminator movie (first part) for some reason. It is probably due to fact that the new movie overlaps with that one? Anyway, I know it is silly but I can't wait to see the new one smile.gif
fzalfa
i'll go to the cinema to see it !!

Laurent
Arpeggio
QUOTE (bleez @ Jun 24 2015, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess they didn't want to upset the religious (given the films content?) or Phil Collins? Don't know about SyFy though!
Storm Linnebjerg
I have never seen a Terminator movie. Have I missed out? biggrin.gif
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jun 29 2015, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? ohmy.gif

You should, watch the part 1 and then part 2.
I must say that I never really liked part 1 (don't skip part 2 because of this) much but part 2 was just so epic and perfect smile.gif

Those are movies directed by James Cameron who is a genious. Other parts which came after that were pretty bad.
Haven't seen the latest one still.
Fran
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jun 29 2015, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You gotta be kidding! Really? Man, go see them all NOW!
Storm Linnebjerg
QUOTE (Fran @ Jul 2 2015, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You gotta be kidding! Really? Man, go see them all NOW!

I have only ever seen one Star Wars movie as well, and I have never seen Godfather. laugh.gif
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 2 2015, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have only ever seen one Star Wars movie as well, and I have never seen Godfather. laugh.gif

How about Back to the future? smile.gif

I must admit that I've never seen Godfather, at least for real that I remember it. Maybe as a kid not knowing what I'm watching.
Storm Linnebjerg
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jul 2 2015, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How about Back to the future? smile.gif

I must admit that I've never seen Godfather, at least for real that I remember it. Maybe as a kid not knowing what I'm watching.

Back to the Future I have seen smile.gif It's a long time ago though, so maybe it's time to rewatch it smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
I've seen the new Terminator and man it was fun! smile.gif
It was awesome to see Arnold playing again the role of his life, it really really defines him as an actor and fits perfectly.

I think the new movie was pretty good actually and fits the role of "Terminator 3" by being closely connected to first two movies. I liked the fact that they connected first two movies in an interesting ways and bumped up th epicness of some scenes. It's chilly how scary terminators and machines looked in this movie with all the new modern technology.

Overall - the movie was not amazing as the Terminator 2 for example but worth watching and fun.
Storm Linnebjerg
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jul 3 2015, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've seen the new Terminator and man it was fun! smile.gif
It was awesome to see Arnold playing again the role of his life, it really really defines him as an actor and fits perfectly.

I think the new movie was pretty good actually and fits the role of "Terminator 3" by being closely connected to first two movies. I liked the fact that they connected first two movies in an interesting ways and bumped up th epicness of some scenes. It's chilly how scary terminators and machines looked in this movie with all the new modern technology.

Overall - the movie was not amazing as the Terminator 2 for example but worth watching and fun.

Even though I have never seen Terminator, I agree with you that this is THE Arnold role!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.