Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Neoclassical Solo For Beginners
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Storm Linnebjerg
Original lesson: Neoclassical Solo For Beginners by Emir Hot

I know there are still some things to work on, but here we go.

Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Cael! Great job with this one!

I don't think that this lesson needs more work from you. The only thing that could be more consistent is your vibrato technique, and as this lesson has many long notes it a good excuse to do it, so please focus on it if you decide to continue practicing this one. It's a good idea to play along with the original lesson to imitate Emir's vibrato and maybe incorporate a bit of his dynamics.

Besides that, your playing is good as well as your timing in the whole lesson.

Keep on rocking. wink.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Hey Benji!

Nothing else to add here bro - if indeed you want to use this one as a vibrato training exercise, it's cool, but otherwise, your chops can handle far more difficult stuff than this one wink.gif I can surely vouch for that!

All the best, mate!

Cosmin
Ben Higgins
Well played, again. Nothing much to add here apart from to point out a moment at 1:00. This hammer-on/pull-off lick possibly highlighted a weakness in your finger independence ? Or it might just have been a one-off.

The 3rd/4th finger separation issue is quite common so maybe something that gets those babies working harder is next on the agenda ! smile.gif
Fran
Pass: 9
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.