Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Instrumental Song
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
enlo22
Instrumental Song I came up with , still thinking about adding vocals when I have time. Hope you guys check it out and share it if you like it or say it sucks if you think that too lol. If anyone has any questions i'll be glad to answer. As well as criticism or compliments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0SjkEIPyLg

Thanks always for looking guys
Chris S.
Brutal!

I dig it, keep 'em coming cool.gif
enlo22
QUOTE (Chris S. @ Mar 13 2015, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Brutal!

I dig it, keep 'em coming cool.gif

thank you man i'm glad you enjoyed
Nick6373
Awesome job I love it!!
jstcrsn
Great job, I really enjoyed your thread with Darious , I learned alot , I still have a long way to go.
1 Thing I noticed is that a tapping run or two sounded a little like you sqeezed a killer run in rather than put a more meaningful run in
enlo22
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Mar 14 2015, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great job, I really enjoyed your thread with Darious , I learned alot , I still have a long way to go.
1 Thing I noticed is that a tapping run or two sounded a little like you sqeezed a killer run in rather than put a more meaningful run in

thanks for looking man, i'm glad the thread is helping you out. I learned a lot as well from there and still got a lot to learn lol. As for the runs which one in particular?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.