Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Take 2: Jumping Harmonies
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Jim S.
Original lesson: Jumping Harmonies by Diego Budicin

So timing feels better but I know it's not 100% Diego's time seems to start on the off beats. I did get a little bit of hybrid picking but Diego uses it more frequently and fluently. This is such a lesson!

Links to previous attempts at this lesson:
http://guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_forum/index.php?showtopic=54149
Ben Higgins
Hi Jim this is a lot better this time around. You're more relaxed and the phrases flow much easier.

You've still got a timing issue with that bit at 0:10 and 0:18, not sure what's going on there.

There's a bend later in the lesson which is too sharp but apart from those 2 issues you're sounding loads better here, man. Nice work smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Jim! Good job with this one!

The overall lesson sounds more polished now and you look more comfortable with the different sections. There is still room for details but this is a very good take.

One thing that I would add is that your tone could be better on this one. I notice that it is lacking some definition and presence so some little EQ adjustments could make this one sound better.

Keep on rocking!

Gab.-
Darius Wave
Good work Jim! This take is clearly much better smile.gif Most of the time You keep good timming. There is one bend that crosses correct bitch and just a few spots were open strings should be muted slightly better. I would suggest to brighten Your tone a bit - we loose some aspect of picking precision to be able to correctly judge this smile.gif
Fran
Pass: 8.3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.