Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Picking!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > INSTRUCTORS > Todd Simpson
Jim S.
Todd how are ya? I do feel bad because I'm never prepared for your vid chats and when I do attend I realize my picking needs some dramatic attention. I'd like to get a plan together and start tackling the technical side. What would you recommend as a starting point? Can I make a video of my picking? Well anyways thanks for your time!
Todd Simpson
Sure thing!! WELCOME TO BOOTCAMP SOLDIER!!!! Here is a link to your own private HELL!!! smile.gif

You can debrief on your first reading and then get moving on MISSION 1!!!!!! Hit me with any questions!

http://bitly.com/jimsbootcamp

QUOTE (Jim S. @ Jul 4 2015, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Todd how are ya? I do feel bad because I'm never prepared for your vid chats and when I do attend I realize my picking needs some dramatic attention. I'd like to get a plan together and start tackling the technical side. What would you recommend as a starting point? Can I make a video of my picking? Well anyways thanks for your time!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.