Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ask Me !
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Juan M Valero
Juan M. Valero
Hello, It's my first topic in my own Board, feel free to aswer all the doubts you have wink.gif (I try to answer fast and correctly smile.gif).

Of course, if you want you can ask me in spanish, but it's better in English because all the members can understand it.

I'm here to attend to all of you smile.gif
Guitarman700
¿Hola juan, cómo es usted?
ok, now that ive used all the Spanish i know for this situation, how long have you been playing guitar? your technique is mind blowing!

¡Gracias!
Colin
Juan M. Valero
Hello Guitarman700, I started with Spanish guitar at 14 but I left guitar for 2 years and then I get an electric one (I think it was a Yamaha 112).
Now I have 26 years old and 3 days XD yeah, my birthday was 3 days ago tongue.gif

Nos vemos !!! (=see you)
Guitarman700
Thanks. Your a huge inspiration to me. i love your playing. do you have any albums? if so where can i get them?
Ps; happy birthday!
Juan M. Valero
Yeah !!! thanks wink.gif
I have one album, but the sound quality is too bad because it was the first time that I tried to record something (seriously) in my computer. But on't worry I the second one will be released in two months, because I'm doing the mixing, etc.

You can listen to my first Album HERE

And you can download my album HERE

botoxfox
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Sep 12 2007, 04:09 PM) *
Oh, my birthday was 3 days ago (9th september) so Virgo wins !!! hehe

That's my present :

This might seem like a very silly question, but how was that cake? happy.gif Did it taste good?
Juan M. Valero
I don't know tongue.gif I use the magic Google to find that pic laugh.gif

But it looks good, isn't it ? hehehe
botoxfox
Yeah, thought the picture source looked a bit odd. biggrin.gif Did you have any other cake on your birthday then?
Juan M. Valero
Of course, my girlfriend did a cake for my birthday biggrin.gif And it tasted very good, but I don't have pics sad.gif
Muris Varajic
You almost got me Juan,I thought you really had that cake for your birthday! biggrin.gif
botoxfox
What kind of cake did you have then?
Juan M. Valero
hehehe, no, I have a "normal" cake, not a "guitar" cake XD
I wish next year I'll have it biggrin.gif

(well, I prefer another present like a Mesa Triple Rectifier or something similar tongue.gif)
Canis
I'll blow some life back into this topic after almost a year smile.gif

Something I was really wondering after I told a friend about you; Persefone is my ringtone, so he heard it and loved it smile.gif
But then he asked me the allmighty question I have been wondering some times, but never got around to ask: What does the M in your name stand for? tongue.gif
Juan M. Valero
QUOTE (Canis @ Aug 26 2008, 10:37 PM) *
I'll blow some life back into this topic after almost a year smile.gif

Something I was really wondering after I told a friend about you; Persefone is my ringtone, so he heard it and loved it smile.gif
But then he asked me the allmighty question I have been wondering some times, but never got around to ask: What does the M in your name stand for? tongue.gif

Hey Canis, thanks a lot for writing here !!!! I'm so happy to read you message, and to know that my song is on your mobile !! biggrin.gif

Well, somebody says that the M is from MAD, and i think that it would be true tongue.gif, but the fact is that the M is my second name: Miguel.

I'm Juan Miguel Valero biggrin.gif

Canis
Ah, mystery solved biggrin.gif
Juan M. Valero
hahaha, yeah, I'm here to resolve your doubts !!! Any question more ???
Tolek
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Aug 27 2008, 12:21 AM) *
hahaha, yeah, I'm here to resolve your doubts !!! Any question more ???

Yes! What cake are you gonna have this year? tongue.gif
No, seriously. When will you do the drums lesson? If you don´t remember, click here. wink.gif
Rooks
Hey Juan wink.gif

Just wondered.. I can't seem to look away from the fact that your "Logo" or what to call it .. Resembles a bit Judas Priest upside down tongue.gif And since I read on your myspace page (Yes I'm watching you) that they are an inspiration to you.. Is this coincidential or did you consider "Hey I can use the JP logo as an M upside down" tongue.gif

Just curious mate no criticism.. And your album rocks, did listen to some of the songs biggrin.gif

viven los mariachis ( Don't know if grammar is correct my Spanish is Rustymado )
Rooks
Juan M. Valero
laugh.gif laugh.gif I have lot of work to do !!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.