Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goodbye, I Go...
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Roo
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that I'll not be abble to post more lessons for GMC.
Im too much busy with differents projects to give GMC enough dedication and I think it's better for both that I stop my work here. (well, I dont want to let 2 months gap btw lessons, and I dont find time to check the forum)

It has been great to do those 6 lessons this summer and I want to thank you all for all the kind things
and support you showed me.
I wish you all good luck for doing what you love, playing music and guitar. Best luck to other fellow instructors as well.
Thanks to Kris and all lovely people who contribute to GMC.
Of course, you're all welcome to keep in touch with me if you feel to.
Bye smile.gif
-Roo
David Wallimann
You'll be missed my friend.
Good luck for all your future projects!
Kristofer Dahl
It's very sad to see you leave - I am great fan of your fluid playing style. mellow.gif And you have been great to work with - thanks for all your awesome contributions!

Good luck with your musical career - like I told you earlier I am quite sure we will all be hearing more of your music - because it rocks!

Kris smile.gif
Robin
Sad to see a instructor leaving. Good bye and good luck!
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Roo @ Sep 14 2007, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that I'll not be abble to post more lessons for GMC.
Im too much busy with differents projects to give GMC enough dedication and I think it's better for both that I stop my work here. (well, I dont want to let 2 months gap btw lessons, and I dont find time to check the forum)

It has been great to do those 6 lessons this summer and I want to thank you all for all the kind things
I wish you all good luck for doing what you love, playing music and guitar. Best luck to other fellow instructors as well.
Thanks to Kris and all lovely people who contribute to GMC.
Of course, you're all welcome to keep in touch with me if you feel to.
Bye smile.gif
-Roo

Ohh,this is sad Roo,I wish you could stay more sad.gif
Anyhow,hope you'll have great time with your future projects and see ya on MSN for sure!! biggrin.gif
Jeff
Ah man! sad.gif I hate to see you go Roo because your lessons are awesome. Thanks for the contributions you have made. We'll miss you here. Best of luck in your music! smile.gif
Ben Howell
All the best Roo, good luck with your musical travels.

-Ben
shredmandan
Take care wink.gif
Andrew Cockburn
Sad to see you go Roo, good luck for the future, and maybe we'll see you again if you have more time in the future smile.gif
ezravdb
Bye Roo, see ya later!!
maybe at shredacademy or something smile.gif
Ayen
:'( Aww, and I just got your Blue Fantasy Solo down. Hate to see you go, because your lessons have really helped me develop a style of my own (sorta..). Good luck, you've got many fans waiting if you ever come back.
Pavel
Roo my friend, good luck in your musical career! I'm sure we'll hear lot's of your music! smile.gif
The Uncreator
Thanks many for your great lessons and awesome muscianship, till we meet again!
MickeM
Thanks for your great lessons and good luck to you. Hope to see you here again in the future.
botoxfox
Goodbye Roo...
FretDancer69
Goodbye Roo, it was great having you here. Good luck on your musical career and in your life. Hope to hear from you again soon! smile.gif
Slammer
QUOTE (Roo @ Sep 14 2007, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man, Reading that made me feel just a little nostalgic.

I mean It just dawned on me that summer is over... came and went real fast.

But, I had alot of fun this summer, Spent alot of time on GMC.

Take Care Roo.

And just like Motel 6, We'll leave the light on for you. smile.gif
blindwillie
Oh no. That's sad. You really brought something fresh to GMC. Miss you and good luck with whatever you do.
mattacuk
Cheers Roo, we will always have the wonder that is Roo's Farm ! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.