Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New "recording & Mixing Classes" Board Led By Tonymiro
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Kristofer Dahl
Hey there,

The fact that Senior member Tonymiro has an impressive knowledge on the recording topic - is probably old news to most of you. However - today we have a fresh and empty sub-board which can be found in the Recording board.

In here Tony will start a series to enlighten you on the "Recording & Mixing" topic. After having discussed this with him - I found this would be an apropriate description of this new happening...

"after several requests for lessons in recording Tony has agreed to offer his help and opinion. Tony's mis-spent youth includes time working in recording studios dating back to the days when they still used reel to reel! However he's promised to enter the digital age and focus on Reaper as a generic software sequencer.''

Stay tuned for his first update!
kris

PS Thanks Andrew for the idea! smile.gif
Andrew Cockburn
Cool stuff Tony smile.gif I'm looking forward to bugging you mercilessly with all my awkward questions smile.gif
coffeeman
Excellent Idea!!!!! Thanks.
steve25
Cool i'll be sure to get reaper onto my computer. How much does it cost?
Saoirse O'Shea
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Sep 24 2007, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool stuff Tony smile.gif I'm looking forward to bugging you mercilessly with all my awkward questions smile.gif

And I'll look disdainful and say, 'Surely you should know the answer to that by now Andrew!' laugh.gif .

But seriously everyone fire away with the questions and feel free to contribute - I certainly don't know it all (but I know a nice man over at Reaper HQ who does cool.gif ).

Cheers,
Tony

It's currently 40USD plus tax Steve - available here btw. You can evaluate a full working copy before you commit to buying though.

Cheers,
Tony
JVM
Awesome Tony, this is just what I need and just one more thing that's going to make GMC awesome.
mattacuk
I REALLY need to learn more about recording and mixing - so this is great! smile.gif
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 24 2007, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I'll look disdainful and say, 'Surely you should know the answer to that by now Andrew!' laugh.gif .

Of course, you are a lecturer aren't you? Guess I shouldn't mix it with the professionals smile.gif
Owen
<3

Bout time! tongue.gif Awesomeness. biggrin.gif
Nick325
Thanks tony smile.gif
Juan M. Valero
Great idea !!! I will read all the posts in that forum !!!! biggrin.gif

and I was thinking in do something similar, so, would I write it in that board? or my own board ??
CyanideChris
Really great idea, I was thinking I needed something like this because I have NO idea about recording, I need somewhere to get all the facts right from step number one.

This will be very helpful smile.gif!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.