Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jeff Beck
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Muris Varajic > Artists & Bands (Muris)
Jeff
Hey Muris,

If I'm not mistaken I think I hear a little Jeff Beck influence to your playing. Are you a fan? I was wondering if you might consider an "in the style of" Jeff Beck lesson if so. He really is a fabulous player! By the way, I've been listening to Blue Note in A and actually all of your CD and it just kills man! smile.gif Thanks for all of the awesome lessons, I really look forward to them.
JVM
Yeah I definitely hear some jeff beck too. An in the style of would be really cool.
Muris Varajic
Thanks Jeff smile.gif

Must be honest,I haven't listened to Beck that much sad.gif
But he has influenced many players so I probably got some "beck" from them. smile.gif
I'll search more into his stuff and try to make a lesson in his style,no worries. wink.gif
Jeff
QUOTE (muris @ Oct 1 2007, 06:15 AM) *
Thanks Jeff smile.gif

Must be honest,I haven't listened to Beck that much sad.gif
But he has influenced many players so I probably got some "beck" from them. smile.gif
I'll search more into his stuff and try to make a lesson in his style,no worries. wink.gif

Listen to a song called "cause we've ended as lovers" on his Blow by Blow CD. it's with Stevie Wonder on keys. A really great guitar song that I think you would enjoy! wink.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (jeff @ Oct 1 2007, 04:46 PM) *
Listen to a song called "cause we've ended as lovers" on his Blow by Blow CD. it's with Stevie Wonder on keys. A really great guitar song that I think you would enjoy! wink.gif

Thanks for the tip Jeff,will do!! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.