Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wikipedia
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
swingline
How would you guy feel if I make a rough Wikipedia article on GMC. Then after that we all can help edit it and make it an outstanding and great article that could in turn pull in more people. I think some free publicity could be good for the site.
Hungus
Sounds like a decent idea.....
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Hungus @ Oct 12 2007, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like a decent idea.....

I'd definitley wait for Kris to Ok it, but it sounds like a good idea to me ...
Kristofer Dahl
Wow Swingline this sounds like an awesome idea! biggrin.gif

You definately have my ok! biggrin.gif
swingline
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 12 2007, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow Swingline this sounds like an awesome idea! biggrin.gif

You definately have my ok! biggrin.gif

Cool with that I'll start.
swingline
Update, it may take a little while because I have never done a Wikipedia article but I'm bound and determined to do it.
The Uncreator
We should get a section describing each instructor we have here as well smile.gif
swingline
I'm up for any suggestions right now I'm only in the preliminary steps. I think describing each instructor in a brief 3 or 4 sentences should be enough, since there so many.
Kosei Kubota
Great idea! laugh.gif laugh.gif
Muris Varajic
You're fully supported Swingline,great idea! smile.gif
Understudy
Swingline, if you need any help please give me a yell. I would be more than happy to assist with writting , editing , or just proof reading for you.
Vinod Saranga
Great Idea swingline smile.gif
Juan M. Valero
yeah, as everybody say it's a excellent idea wink.gif
PolackHax0r
Def. a great idea!!

And it sounds like you got your work cut out for ya!

After you're done that, I got a paper due for my course soon if you're interested! wink.gif

Good Luck!

-Justin
mattacuk
Yes I can vision the artical on Kris - "Kris is a real nice guy, trained in the deadly sonic arts of shred guitar. He is very partial to useing his "Bad Mother Finger" and "Moo'ing" like a cow whilst singing lyrics about genitals laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif
AliMo
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 14 2007, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes I can vision the artical on Kris - "Kris is a real nice guy, trained in the deadly sonic arts of shred guitar. He is very partial to useing his "Bad Mother Finger" and "Moo'ing" like a cow whilst singing lyrics about genitals laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

LOL if that description is not used im going to put it in myself! laugh.gif
The Uncreator
Best, Wikipedia, Article, Ever.
Kristofer Dahl
laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.