Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Open Mic Today
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Pavel Denisjuk
Jeffrey
hey Pavel, I couldn't get a recording for the show but I bring good news=) I played your sweeping etude with minimal flaws at 140bpm=) there was about 200people in the crowd and they were all freaking out n' stuff. I of course said it was your work and then gave GMC some PR=) Then I played a song of mine with my vocalist called "Upon the Apocolypse." It was crazy everyone was like moshing and screaming n' stuff. I told them to get a video camera out there next time so I can get a copy to show you. Next time i'm probably going to play your E Ionian speed-picking for an into piece if thats cool with you. Here is a recording I made the day before with my crappy 5$ mic thingy. O yea also... What do you think of my band name, Unto the Deceived.
Hemlok
Awesome song Jeffrey, when the vocals started WOW! was not expecting it. biggrin.gif
Wyvernx
Did you get some prize money!? Caz I was thinking about going to one of those open mic places.
Ps. NIce song! the growls were awesome!
Jeffrey
QUOTE (Wyvernx @ Oct 20 2007, 06:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you get some prize money!? Caz I was thinking about going to one of those open mic places.
Ps. NIce song! the growls were awesome!

nope no prize money it was just a school event held at lunch=P and thanks, thats my friend on vocals. this was the day b4 the event we decided to practice a bit=P

listen to the bite in my friends voice at 2minutes into the song, during verse (the second part of vocals). I was like, holy s*** man how did you do that?
SLASH91
Wow, that was really awesome. Sounds like your band has some real promise smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.