Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Band (deseo)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
ThatGuy
Well, first of all. We started last year this month actually. So, we've only been together a year. We are pretty much a solo-less band. The intricateness is in the simplicity of our music. We are 'deathcore/experimental'. So. If you want to take a listen. We have two recordings on our myspace.
htttp://www.myspace.com/deseoak

Sorry if this is in the wrong category Kris, you can swap it to whichever one you want. I just didn't know where to put it tongue.gif. I was thinking uploads... But it's not really an upload so.
Robin
DAMNIT THIS IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME OH JEBUS!

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN. No words. The sound, riffs, vocals, everything, damnit this was EXCELLENT.
Fsgdjv
Your riffs reminds me of Sculptured, wich is one of the best things I can say about riffs in general. I definetly think you're onto something.
ThatGuy
Thanks guys. It really means something when people say stuff like this. Tell your friends about us biggrin.gif
Chris Evans
Wasnt too sure about "Self Destruct" but could see where it was going with "I hate the shape" smile.gif

Good luck, you seem to have a good fan base starting there smile.gif
Owen
I like it. Good stuff. Those zombie photo's are pretty wierd. tongue.gif

\m/ >_< \m/
The Uncreator
Zombies only make it cooler!

Great stuff by the way.
ThatGuy
Yeah. We are re-recording Self-Destruct once our friends (The Wagner Logic) get back from their tour. It will sound a LOT better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.