Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Keeping Track Of Lessons
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
chaztrip
I am taking 3 lessons right now.... is there an easy way to remember them? I mean where they are on the site? I suppose I could bookmark each one? Or is there somthing in your profile that shows you a link to the lessons that you are taking?
Thanks
MickeM
Not that I know of but your idea is a good one. If if was possible to keep track, in the GMC site, of which lessons you're active on and which ones you have performed. Like marking them as active, performed and "in the pipe".

Bookmarking is one way to do it from where you're at, but if you're on a different computer you probably don't have access to them.
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (MickeM @ Nov 2 2007, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not that I know of but your idea is a good one. If if was possible to keep track, in the GMC site, of which lessons you're active on and which ones you have performed. Like marking them as active, performed and "in the pipe".

Bookmarking is one way to do it from where you're at, but if you're on a different computer you probably don't have access to them.

Yep, bookmarking works for now, and soon there will be an option to do that built into GMC smile.gif
chaztrip
Thanks!!
Muris Varajic
Yeah,Kris is working on it,feature shall be here soon. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.