Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Backings In Recordings
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
steve25
Hi, i was wondering if there was a way to get the gmc lesson backing tracks to use for recording so we can upload our recordings to the gmc uploads section with the backing tracks as well?
Ben N
Dont know how to do it but it's good idea! i think
Kris is the man to answer your question smile.gif
kahall
QUOTE (Ben N @ Nov 8 2007, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dont know how to do it but it's good idea! i think
Kris is the man to answer your question smile.gif

He needs to make a deal with Itunes and sell them on there. Come on Kris it can't that hard, they sell anything on there. In fact I find things from groups of people who actually call themselves a band selling what they say are songs! The whole thing and they make a living doing that.

Just kidding around of course but seriously do it. ;-)
Spyle
** REMOVED **

Andrew
Andrew Cockburn
Backing tracks for GMC lessons are intentionally not available for download due to piracy issues. Please do not discuss ways of circumventing this - this is for the benefit of all GMC. If people can get access to lessons and backing tracks for free, they will not pay for it and GMC will suffer as a result.
Spyle
Sorry, was just trying to help, didn't really think anything of it. I would never share them, I only did it so I could loop the track instead of having to continually get up and down to the pc to start it over.
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Spyle @ Nov 9 2007, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry, was just trying to help, didn't really think anything of it. I would never share them, I only did it so I could loop the track instead of having to continually get up and down to the pc to start it over.

No harm done Spyle, but we have to be careful, I'm sure you understand smile.gif
steve25
No i know how i could do it but i don't want to go ahead and do it if it's not aloud. Kind of like stealing i guess
Kristofer Dahl
Andrew is right.

Sometimes we have had exceptions - for example Luciana has uploaded backing tracks to her forum.
steve25
Damn, i'm no good at making backing tracks or at least not any that would fit the GMC lessons
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.