Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Viewing Your Results...
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Xranthoius
To help show how I'm improving over the next couple months, I've arranged a guitar folder under My Music, in which I will record various techniques and songs in the current month's folder. I will record 1-2 of sweeping, tapping, alternate picking, etc... and hopefully see results biggrin.gif
Ryan
QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Nov 12 2007, 04:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To help show how I'm improving over the next couple months, I've arranged a guitar folder under My Music, in which I will record various techniques and songs in the current month's folder. I will record 1-2 of sweeping, tapping, alternate picking, etc... and hopefully see results biggrin.gif

Yeah, I did that also. I ended up deleting all my videos, and everything, but im gonna start a new one once I get my amp back. Its very good to do this, and see how much you improve.
Muris Varajic
Good idea absolutely,thumbs up!! biggrin.gif
mattacuk
great idea Xranthoius , its a really good way to keep motivation up! smile.gif
blindwillie
I use Reaper to record what I'm practising now and then. One project for each song / practice.
Then I can compare all the takes.

So far the later takes sound better than the earlier ones so I must be doing something right tongue.gif
steve25
Seems like a good idea, so you can see the difference. I might try this when i get better at recording and stuff smile.gif.
Pavel
It would also be cool if you share the results with us wink.gif
steve25
QUOTE (Pavel @ Nov 12 2007, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would also be cool if you share the results with us wink.gif

I agree, i know i can't say much here but i think it would be cool if GMC students felt they could share progress with everyone a bit more, that why we could help motivate each other. And also it would probably make the instructors feel happier that they're helping people get better

PS - those winks do not look like winks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.