Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Job Muris!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Muris Varajic > Private (Muris)
Ryan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF00ms3xono

You did a good job on that song Muris!! Just thought I would let you know!!
shredmandan
+1 biggrin.gif

Actually the this video is really sweet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAPZCfg8HUo
Zephyr
I commented there, but I love that song, probably among my top ten favorite Satch songs! That was a great cover, too. You had all the technique of the song, and captured the feel well, but you gave it your own touch, too!
Smikey2006
After watching the video i would like to congratulate too. I love how all the people are just tlaking and after the first huge solo they are all watching intently smile.gif
Unleash-The-Shred
I've watched almost all the videos of Muris that have been posted on the internet and I think they are all good.
Ryan
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Nov 14 2007, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've watched almost all the videos of Muris that have been posted on the internet and I think they are all good.

Yeah there all great!!
Muris Varajic
Many thanks guys,this is so kind from you! smile.gif
Muris Varajic
Forgot to tell you,there are many more clips from the same gig and a lot more at my MySpace page,
check it out if you wish. smile.gif
leedbreak
I am not a big youtube regular, but I see I have a few to go watch right now.

I am at your myspace now, hey some of those sound a tad familiar.

I guess that is your own studio you are sitting it?
Kizaze44
Muris, I just saw the Imrovisation video for the first time. WOW - you are absolutely one of the greatest guitarists I've ever seen! It's an honor to call you "instructor". Don't get too famous or we'll never see you around here anymore!

-Kizaze
JVM
Yeah muris's videos are awesome. Personally I don't see why everyone loves this song so much though, I much prefer Until We Say Goodbye, not to say that this wasn't a great cover of a great song though smile.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Kizaze44 @ Nov 14 2007, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Muris, I just saw the Imrovisation video for the first time. WOW - you are absolutely one of the greatest guitarists I've ever seen! It's an honor to call you "instructor". Don't get too famous or we'll never see you around here anymore!

-Kizaze

That's so kind of you Kizaze,thanks. smile.gif
No worries,I don't think my path is to be "that" big. wink.gif
Ben N
good job indeed just heard it very very cool!!
smile.gif
Ryan
QUOTE (Muris @ Nov 14 2007, 04:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's so kind of you Kizaze,thanks. smile.gif
No worries,I don't think my path is to be "that" big. wink.gif

Well I wish the best for you Muris, and whatever Path you choose. Always remember GMC!
Ben N
QUOTE (Ryan @ Nov 14 2007, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I wish the best for you Muris, and whatever Path you choose. Always remember GMC!

yes remember us when your famous!!! smile.gif (if you not
already are)...
I really love lessons!! in each style
you choose man you nail it!! your doing a fantastic work
and I'm learning a lot from you! so hope you don't forget
GMC heheh smile.gif we are definitely need you here man smile.gif
Muris Varajic
No worries folks,I'm just NOT that type of a guy wink.gif
Ryan
QUOTE (Muris @ Nov 14 2007, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome!
Zephyr
Yeah, I think your Improvisation video is the best... Muris, you are AMAZING!!! biggrin.gif
I think you're much better than oh-so-many of those supposed "great" guitarists out there today... I don't understand why the music business works the way it does... dry.gif
Unleash-The-Shred
I think Muris is Jesus' second coming.

In other words, I think he is Jesus resurrected once again!

Just in a musician form.

laugh.gif
Ben N
QUOTE (Muris @ Nov 14 2007, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehehe thats good to know smile.gif laugh.gif
Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (Ben N @ Nov 14 2007, 06:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes remember us when your famous!!! smile.gif (if you not
already are)...
I really love lessons!! in each style
you choose man you nail it!! your doing a fantastic work
and I'm learning a lot from you! so hope you don't forget
GMC heheh smile.gif we are definitely need you here man smile.gif

Muris will never leave us. I hope... unsure.gif
Ryan
QUOTE (Zephyr @ Nov 14 2007, 05:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I think your Improvisation video is the best... Muris, you are AMAZING!!! biggrin.gif
I think you're much better than oh-so-many of those supposed "great" guitarists out there today... I don't understand why the music business works the way it does... dry.gif

Popularity my friend. If you do whats "IN" than you will get in!! Thats jsut not the way to go though.
Ben N
oooo...
almost forgot
thats a very cool light pick!!! smile.gif
I have never seen one like this before next time I'll
be in a music shop I'll look for one too cool.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Ryan @ Nov 14 2007, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Popularity my friend. If you do whats "IN" than you will get in!! Thats jsut not the way to go though.

Man...if I was a chick...ahh laugh.gif
kahall
On that Mojo Oro...Boost vid:

Dude!!

Thanks guys keep, posting links to the really good ones I don't have time to find them myself. ;-)
Ben N
I have been wanted to ask you Muris
what kine of equipment you using??? you have
a great sound in your video lessons!!
Ryan
QUOTE (Muris @ Nov 14 2007, 05:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man...if I was a chick...ahh laugh.gif

Haha, always with the jokes!! biggrin.gif
shredmandan
Muris
You really are that great at guitar,you see how many people agree!Like i said afew days back after i watched some of your video's where you were just ripping it up making that guitar want to bleed tongue.gif laugh.gif i feel you are right up there with some of the best today!Keep on pushing to do better and learn more there's no telling where you could be 10 years from now. smile.gif
shredmandan
This lesson on Muris Website is pretty tuff ohmy.gif
http://murisvarajic.com/eng/index.php?opti...4&Itemid=48
I watch it and follow along with the tab,then pick up my guitar and laugh and set it back down laugh.gif
Chris Evans
laugh.gif I always seem to be on Muris`s board! ever felt stalked??? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Have to agree with all the comments that have been posted, I of course use some of the other instructors lessons Marcus`s and Pavels lessons are just awesome too, but I love the style and your lessons seems to suit my playing.

thanks m8, my "everyday" playing has certainly benefited from all your great work cool.gif
Muris Varajic
You guys are killing me,thanks a million!! smile.gif
There's no bigger reward for musician but having a opportunity to motivates and stimulates
other musician,that's what makes me really happy and proud of. smile.gif
mattacuk
That is an awsome vid. But I am a huge fan of Mojo Oro! cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.