Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lesson Request
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Luciana Segovia (Singing Instructor)
Ivan Milenkovic
Hey Luciana, great voice girl, I really enjoy your lessons. I am not that much of a singer but I`m trying because I have to sing back vocals. I hope you can do some lessons on backings to. For example how to make backings and use it in a particular situations. What intervals are the best for this etc. Thanks smile.gif
Khaos Keith
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Nov 28 2007, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Luciana, great voice girl, I really enjoy your lessons. I am not that much of a singer but I`m trying because I have to sing back vocals. I hope you can do some lessons on backings to. For example how to make backings and use it in a particular situations. What intervals are the best for this etc. Thanks smile.gif

i agree, i have trouble writing backing vocals that do anything other then just doing a harmonized note at different intervals of the original vocals...how do you right those types of backing vocals where like if the singing notes are ascending and the backing vocals decend or something and harmonizes perfectly? and when i write backing vocals that are higher pitched they tend to seem like the focus and drown out the main original notes haha.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.