Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gmc Member T-shirt
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Competitions
Pages: 1, 2
Maria
I have the great honour to let you know that the GMC member T-shirt is finally available! smile.gif You will find it on the start page, or you can check it out at the store: Cafepress.com.

Unfortunately, we had to make some adjustments to the original design by Exorcyze in order to fit the format at Cafepress. However, I am quite happy with the results and look forward to wear one! biggrin.gif

Maria
Robin
Excellent!
Owen
Cool stuff smile.gif
Chris Evans
yay! gr8! biggrin.gif .......... and now ordered biggrin.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Thats great news wink.gif T-shirts look cool and are good value! wink.gif
coffeeman
Super cool, congratulations!
Nick325
awsome
Kristofer Dahl
laugh.gif Awesome Maria, you rock!!

More info about instructor T shirt will come soon!
Andrew Cockburn
Coolness Maria smile.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Dec 5 2007, 12:29 AM) *
Coolness Maria smile.gif

More Teletabies laugh.gif

Great work guys!!! biggrin.gif
exorcyze
Whoa, sweet! =D
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Muris @ Dec 4 2007, 06:41 PM) *
More Teletabies laugh.gif

You'd better believe it Muris smile.gif
Smikey2006
This is my christmas gift to myself biggrin.gif
tonymiro
QUOTE (exorcyze @ Dec 5 2007, 01:57 AM) *
Whoa, sweet! =D

Very kind of you to say that about our Teletubbies Exorcyse - and yes they are rather sweet wink.gif .
Dejan Farkas
Cool smile.gif

Instructors shirt unsure.gif Can't wait biggrin.gif
Hemlok
Cool! Hopefully the white and black shirts I ordered will get here in time for me to wear Christmas day.
Jerry Arcidiacono
Great news! smile.gif
MickeM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 5 2007, 09:27 AM) *
Very kind of you to say that about our Teletubbies Exorcyse - and yes they are rather sweet wink.gif .

Gee thanks exorcyze, glad you're so fond of the Teletubbies!!! biggrin.gif
Hemlok
QUOTE (MickeM @ Dec 5 2007, 05:51 PM) *
Gee thanks exorcyze, glad you're so fond of the Teletubbies!!! biggrin.gif

I certainly am not! mad.gif I can't get the bloody song out of my head now! Tinky Winker... Dipsy.. La La... Po... TELETUBBIES,,, Teletubbies say.. HELLO!

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

What started all this anyway? Alcoholicouchpotatoism? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
The Uncreator
Its the teletubbie plot, Botoxfox has got our plans pretty much straight.

1. Teletubby Avatars
2. ???
3. World Domination

Mwahahahah!
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 7 2007, 06:05 AM) *

1. Teletubby Avatars
2. ???
3. World Domination

Mwahahahah!

Yeah, but I'm having a lot of trouble with this ??? business - it hurts like hell unsure.gif
tonymiro
Yeah lets just skip step 2 and pass directly to step 3 biggrin.gif .
VinceG
Am I just seeing things or did I just see some sort of Opeth "O" in that GMC shirt.
Toni Suominen
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 7 2007, 01:05 PM) *

1. Teletubby Avatars
2. ???
3. World Domination

Mwahahahah!

The 2. would be "making a clone army of the teletubby characters"

Oh no, I dont want to be enslaved by La La! ohmy.gif laugh.gif
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Dec 7 2007, 10:17 AM) *
The 2. would be "making a clone army of the teletubby characters"

Oh no, I dont want to be enslaved by La La! ohmy.gif laugh.gif

How did you guess that??? ** guys he's on to us - damn the needles for cloning hurt a lot sad.gif **
Toni Suominen
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Dec 7 2007, 05:26 PM) *
How did you guess that??? ** guys he's on to us - damn the needles for cloning hurt a lot sad.gif **

I'm really a Jedi. A teletubby-fighting-Jedi. Seriously cool.gif laugh.gif
David Wallimann
Excellent news!!!!
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Dec 7 2007, 10:29 AM) *
I'm really a Jedi. A teletubby-fighting-Jedi. Seriously cool.gif laugh.gif

Now we're in trouble laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Chris Evans
Toni- you need more recruits to fight this evil teletubby uprising ph34r.gif count me in my friend
Owen
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 7 2007, 10:11 AM) *
Toni- you need more recruits to fight this evil teletubby uprising ph34r.gif count me in my friend

Just dont make the world a mess!

Nu-nu will go on strike if the cleaning becomes excessive!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
tonymiro
Andrew and his Jem Lightsaber will beat you all back no problem. Feel the Floyd Luke cool.gif
Toni Suominen
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 7 2007, 08:11 PM) *

Sure thing mate, together we will free the world from the evil kid show characters, yarr! biggrin.gif
Hemlok
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Dec 8 2007, 08:19 AM) *
Sure thing mate, together we will free the world from the evil kid show characters, yarr! biggrin.gif

You guys are in over your head, we are in power underwater too you know. I can't see this ending good for you. laugh.gif
Toni Suominen
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Dec 8 2007, 02:25 AM) *
You guys are in over your head, we are in power underwater too you know. I can't see this ending good for you. laugh.gif

Well we'll see about that when we unleash our mighty ├╝berpowerful-Jedi mindtricks on you!! you shall tremble with fear!! muahahah laugh.gif
Chris Evans
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Dec 8 2007, 12:25 AM) *

ph34r.gif pah! once the tubbies are outa the way we`ll soon be able to deal with some old kippers, we have Jedi Leedbreak with his mighty rod (tut... fishing rod!! c mon guys!!) laugh.gif
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 7 2007, 07:37 PM) *
ph34r.gif pah! once the tubbies are outa the way we`ll soon be able to deal with some old kippers, we have Jedi Leedbreak with his mighty rod (tut... fishing rod!! c mon guys!!) laugh.gif

You think to sweep aside the combined might of The Tubby and Bob factions? Oh the arrogance!

If only you knew the power of the wet side ...
Chris Evans
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Dec 8 2007, 01:26 AM) *
You think to sweep aside the combined might of The Tubby and Bob factions? Oh the arrogance!

If only you knew the power of the wet side ...

blink.gif gulp ........ Toni?? Toni!!?? .. TONIIII!!! ... heeeeeelp!
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 7 2007, 08:30 PM) *

*** Breath Mask Sound Effect, followed by muted sabre activation sound ... a gurgling scream, then ... silence ***
Chris Evans
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Dec 8 2007, 01:39 AM) *
*** Breath Mask Sound Effect, followed by muted sabre activation sound ... a gurgling scream, then ... silence ***

cue: girly scream effect "Arrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!" (2 min over acted dieing scene) " m..um......m..y ....errrrr" *thud*
Toni Suominen
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 8 2007, 03:30 AM) *

Sorry man, my lightsaber just ran out of batteries sad.gif
tonymiro
***Takes off hat in respect, 'Well it was kind of nice nice knowing Smells. But Andrew you did the right thing - it's a dirty job and someone has to keep the Universe clean for the rest of humanity. Serve and Protect.' ***
DeepRoots
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 8 2007, 02:37 PM) *
***Takes off hat in respect, 'Well it was kind of nice nice knowing Smells. But Andrew you did the right thing - it's a dirty job and someone has to keep the Universe clean for the rest of humanity. Serve and Protect.' ***

lol...nice t-shirt thread laugh.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif

Yeh i think ill just watch this battle unfold- im not in to anger and violence

GOD DAMMIT SUPID STRING BREAKING mad.gif I HATE YOU TAKE THIS AND THIS AND THIS MWHAHAHAHAHA

sorry guys...

... where were we?
Bondy
Chris Evans
QUOTE (Bondy @ Dec 8 2007, 03:57 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif excellent ........... ???????? ..... ang on .... I`m deed?? omg!! its a miracle ... I`m alive!! I`m alive!!! biggrin.gif
Toni Suominen
QUOTE (Bondy @ Dec 8 2007, 05:57 PM) *

haha, that's pure evil!! biggrin.gif
Hemlok
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Dec 9 2007, 05:53 AM) *
haha, that's pure evil!! biggrin.gif

Wow Andrew must have some mega callouses on his fingers if he is able to touch the lightsaber! mellow.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Did anyone order t-shirt ? Post a picture of you with it on when you get it ..That would be cool.. wink.gif
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 8 2007, 11:20 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif excellent ........... ???????? ..... ang on .... I`m deed?? omg!! its a miracle ... I`m alive!! I`m alive!!! biggrin.gif

You were spared this time - let that be a lesson too you!

Ooh, ooh, can I put down this guitar sabre yet? Its killing me!
Chris Evans
well I`ve raised from the grave and am pleased to report that I`m a proud owner of the new GMC T shirt!! biggrin.gif
Bondy
Mine has not come yet gutted
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.