Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank You!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Sweden
Hey everybody!

I just thought I had to tell you how thankful I am that I found GMC!!

I have played guitar on and off for quite some time without really getting any better, but as I found GMC a couple of months ago and started to realize all that I could learn to play I've been stuck behind the guitar.

And so last night at the christmas show in school I did my first stage perfomanc with some friends(Played Warriors of the world with Manowar) in front of 350 people and it was azaming!! I'am really in too starting a band now!

So I just like to say thank's a looooot to everybody at GMC! The teachers for the great lessons, and everybody else for helping me at the forum with my nooby questions tongue.gif Without you I would have given up my guitarplaying and missed all the amazing stuff that I can play now!

Greetings! and never stop rocking!

ps. I've experiensed that the chicks really like guitarists too wink.gif
skennington
Good job! Nice to hear that you have progressed. I hope to do the same!
The Uncreator
Glad to hear you have enjoyed GMC So far!
swingline
Congrats on that, 350 people is no small number, plus getting the babes, you had a win win situation there.
Chris Evans
I`m glad GMC has inspired you so much, it has inspired me endlessly too biggrin.gif
mattacuk
THANKYOU for joining us ! wink.gif
Bogdan Radovic
heehheeh I'm glad you like it..Well after the first performance you get so hocked up to it you can't stop going for more.... wink.gif I'm glad you found your way to GMC too! wink.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Hi man, and welcome to the mighty GMC family. smile.gif
Muris Varajic
Glad you're enjoying it,cheers smile.gif
Sweden
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Dec 23 2007, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi man, and welcome to the mighty GMC family. smile.gif

haha GMC forever! biggrin.gif
Marcus Lavendell
Welcome Sweden!
I see you're from the same city as me smile.gif , let me know if you want to drop by for a jam sometime biggrin.gif

-Marcus
Sweden
QUOTE (lavendell @ Dec 23 2007, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome Sweden!
I see you're from the same city as me smile.gif , let me know if you want to drop by for a jam sometime biggrin.gif
-Marcus

haha awsome! I saw some of your videos on youtube! Great technice!
Jag har tänkt börja ta gitarr lektioner för att utvecklas snabbare. Jobbar du något som lärare???
Marcus Lavendell
Thanks! smile.gif

Ja, jag ger privatlektioner på helgerna smile.gif
Sweden
QUOTE (lavendell @ Dec 23 2007, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks! smile.gif

Ja, jag ger privatlektioner på helgerna smile.gif

Då skulle jag ju vara dum om jag inte provade att ta några lektioner!
Vad kostar det och vart håller du till??
biggrin.gif
Marcus Lavendell
Jag skickar ett PM till dig! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.