Jam Clips From Vienna
Pedja Simovic
Apr 24 2010, 02:58 PM
Instructor
Fantastic time in Vienna, 2 gigs in 4 days, lots of great people and positive energy. I am sharing 2 clips that were taken at the rehearsal. Consider them as just messing around as we didn't play any of that in actual concert.

This one is with Zoran Dimic, Jazz guitar student studying in Vienna. We meet him a day before the concert, had a great jam in one bar !!! We decided there and then that we should include him to perform on concert. We just did one rehearsal and this was pretty much it (couple of hours before the concert). I hope you enjoy this clip, it was recorded with camera not camcorder so the audio quality is not perfect but you can get a very good idea of what was happening.

Second clip is around 1pm at our host's home, warming up with Oliver Katic (the main guy, the star ! smile.gif. We played some blues and our good friend Nevena Kragic, photographer recorded this little clip.

Hope you enjoy these clips. I will post some new clips as I get them from Nevena Kragic.

Pedja

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zen
Apr 24 2010, 03:02 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Wooo hooo .. this is was so awesome .. A chilled out melodic jam .. just the way it should be...
Your student plays really well. (so do u laugh.gif )

Thanks for sharing Pedja smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by zen: Apr 24 2010, 03:03 PM

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
maharzan
Apr 24 2010, 04:09 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Awesome.. I have been really wanting learn some Jazz too.. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 24 2010, 05:43 PM
GMC:er
Wow!! Awesome stuff Pedja. This guy Zoran has some real skills there

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 25 2010, 01:22 AM
Instructor
Thanks a lot guys !
I am currently working on new repertoire with Zoran. If everything goes according to plan, I should be in Vienna by the end of May to do couple of gigs. Very much look forward to it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 25 2010, 02:53 AM
Awesome man!! Be sure to share some material with us.

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Apr 29 2010, 06:44 PM
Wow thats great stuff there. Let me know if you will ever be in southern Germany. BTW when do you play in Vienna in May. I might have to give a talk in Vienna mid May.

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Apr 29 2010, 07:10 PM
Learning Roadie
That was awsome Pedja smile.gif I really love watching you play ...

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 1 2010, 01:19 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Cool clips Pedja! I like the spontaneous jams. Seems like you had a lot of fun in Vienna! wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
May 2 2010, 12:09 AM
Instructor
you guys are good!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
May 5 2010, 10:53 AM
Jazz Instructor
Cool! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:55 PM