Bass Stuff, Bass stuff
atconner
Jul 18 2007, 07:51 AM
GMC:er
Heyo,

I'd love to see some more slap bass, or just general bass work. I'm doing what I can to translate what I see here to my bass, but I'm not having great success with it. Surely one of you guys has to be good at layin' down a trunk o' funk.

Cheers,
Conner

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jul 18 2007, 08:05 AM
Ive got a friend who is a wicked slap bass player and bass player in general, id love to see him write a lession or i am thinking of writing a lession and just submitting it under uploads. Check for it there in a bit.. it might be a while though, im no good at teaching stuff sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
atconner
Jul 18 2007, 08:16 AM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Jul 18 2007, 03:05 AM) *
Ive got a friend who is a wicked slap bass player and bass player in general, id love to see him write a lession or i am thinking of writing a lession and just submitting it under uploads. Check for it there in a bit.. it might be a while though, im no good at teaching stuff sad.gif

Hey Smikey, small world, eh? In September, I'm coming back to London Ontario to head into year 3 of 4 at UWO. blink.gif How's the summer there? MWWAAAhahahahahaha... I'll bet your hair is all poofy from the humidity.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:20 PM