Hello From Rageo
RageO
May 3 2012, 11:11 AM
GMC:er
Hi all,
Ive been lurking this site a while and finally got a member ship. I'm 38 and Ive been playing for 25 years. Ive played professionally for many years etc.. The lessons here are great!

I travel world wide with my job (Computer related not music) and I get 5 weeks off at a time to just jam. So I spend a lot of time just playing at home these days.

Ive been looking for a bit more direction lately and this site has provided it. I have finished learning Instrumental Rock 3 and I'm tightening it up now. Ill post a video for review once I'm satisfied with it and sort out a few technical issues with my guitar rig.

Here is some of my music My Music

Wham and flutter and One Rage solo are a shredding pieces , the rest is just a bunch of my music I have done here at home. I play a variety of music. Bear in mind these are old recordings and change in quality as I have gained more equipment.

These days I am just looking for some more inspiration as playing at home and not sharing much music has caused things to get a bit stale and Ive been tending to just noodle around without a lot of thought to composure. I have not slept much in the past 2 days. I am having a blast with the lessons and I love the format they are laid out in!

Looking forward to many more sleepless nights!

Anyway Hello!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 3 2012, 12:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (RageO @ May 3 2012, 11:11 AM) *
Hi all,
Ive been lurking this site a while and finally got a member ship. I'm 38 and Ive been playing for 25 years. Ive played professionally for many years etc.. The lessons here are great!

I travel world wide with my job (Computer related not music) and I get 5 weeks off at a time to just jam. So I spend a lot of time just playing at home these days.

Ive been looking for a bit more direction lately and this site has provided it. I have finished learning Instrumental Rock 3 and I'm tightening it up now. Ill post a video for review once I'm satisfied with it and sort out a few technical issues with my guitar rig.

Here is some of my music My Music

Wham and flutter and One Rage solo are a shredding pieces , the rest is just a bunch of my music I have done here at home. I play a variety of music. Bear in mind these are old recordings and change in quality as I have gained more equipment.

These days I am just looking for some more inspiration as playing at home and not sharing much music has caused things to get a bit stale and Ive been tending to just noodle around without a lot of thought to composure. I have not slept much in the past 2 days. I am having a blast with the lessons and I love the format they are laid out in!

Looking forward to many more sleepless nights!

Anyway Hello!

Hey Rage, welcome to GMC ! Wow, you must get to see quite a bit of the world ?

Well, I've got something very different going on that you might wanna join in.. it's just a bit of fun bit we're making a conversation but recording guitar licks to mimic sentences. Would be a cool way to get started in the GMC community, you're welcome to join in any time

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...mp;#entry582234

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:16 PM