2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Painting My Guitar! Well Finnishing It.., painting guitar
Jmguitar64
Oct 2 2008, 09:52 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Oct 2 2008, 09:47 AM) *
Why would you want to paint an Ibanez black? huh.gif

why wouldnt you want to paint an ibanez black? well my reason is that the head of the neck is black so i thought i would also paint the body black.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jmguitar64
Oct 3 2008, 07:25 PM
Adding the stripe! hopefully it turnes out..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Jmguitar64: Oct 3 2008, 07:58 PM

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 3 2008, 07:33 PM
QUOTE (Jmguitar64 @ Oct 2 2008, 10:52 PM) *
why wouldnt you want to paint an ibanez black? well my reason is that the head of the neck is black so i thought i would also paint the body black.

It's just that Ibanez are infamous for their 2316546987++ shades of black, so by painting it black you aren't exactly making it unique. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jmguitar64
Oct 3 2008, 07:56 PM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Oct 3 2008, 11:33 AM) *
It's just that Ibanez are infamous for their 2316546987++ shades of black, so by painting it black you aren't exactly making it unique. tongue.gif

ah, yea i see your point.but i dont think ive seen an ibanez in this shade of black before haha. anyway im adding some white to it so it'll be unique cool.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:57 AM