3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Lets See Your Pets!, Post pictures of your pets.
fkalich
Mar 22 2008, 06:58 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Luciana @ Mar 22 2008, 12:52 PM) *
She is Fiona...

That is what we call a "Foo-Foo" dog. Neighbor has one of those. She is good friends with my BoBo. She also likes my cats.

However, I am a Mutt man personally.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Mar 22 2008, 07:00 PM
Singing Instructor
She is Fiona...an her babyes wub.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Mar 22 2008, 07:08 PM
Singing Instructor

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
Mar 22 2008, 07:09 PM
QUOTE (Luciana @ Mar 22 2008, 01:00 PM) *

sweet. i had a day like that 9 years ago with my cat Sweetie. All morning I was trying to get some coffee but she would grab me by the leg any time that I tried to leave her. I had everything ready, hot water, the stuff the book said I might need. but as it turned out she needed no help. Buddy and I just watched.

edit: Buddy was a good daddy. He used to clean the kitties like Sweetie did. And as I mention above, the girls I kept never forgot who their mommy and daddy were, alway have treated them with respect, even love.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Mar 22 2008, 07:12 PM

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 22 2008, 07:12 PM
Instructor
Here's my two friends. The cat looks like a spawned-from-hell devilcat with those eyes smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
fkalich
Mar 22 2008, 07:19 PM
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Mar 22 2008, 01:12 PM) *
Here's my two friends. The cat looks like a spawned-from-hell devilcat with those eyes smile.gif

I think your dog and mine are related. My best guess is that BoBo is a Wire Haired Pointer/ Beagle mix. I know Wire Haired Pointers are popular in Germany. But maybe yours had poodle, can't tell for sure. Although I understand that poode went into the original wire haired pointer blend.

I bet your cat tries to eat out of your dog's bowl like mine do. I have to set little piles on the floor so they leave him alone while he is eating.

edit: or I see you are not German, had it in my head that you were.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Mar 22 2008, 07:27 PM

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 22 2008, 07:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (fkalich @ Mar 22 2008, 07:19 PM) *
I think your dog and mine are related. My best guess is that BoBo is a Wire Haired Pointer/ Beagle mix. I know Wire Haired Pointers are popular in Germany. But maybe yours had poodle, can't tell for sure. Although I understand that poode went into the original wire haired pointer blend.

I bet your cat tries to eat out of your dog's bowl like mine do. I have to set little piles on the floor so they leave him alone while he is eating.

Mine is half-king poodle smile.gif Mother was a scheafer and father was a king-poodle.
The cat loves the dog food, and the dog loves the catfood. So when i'm not looking, they sneak food from eachother smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
fkalich
Mar 22 2008, 07:34 PM
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Mar 22 2008, 01:30 PM) *
Mine is half-king poodle smile.gif Mother was a scheafer and father was a king-poodle.
The cat loves the dog food, and the dog loves the catfood. So when i'm not looking, they sneak food from eachother smile.gif

all sounds familiar. he is a good looking dog. mutts (mixed breeds) are the best dogs. can't beat a good mutt. one of a kind dogs.

edit: maybe the reason Mutts are so popular over here is that Americans are all Mutts themselves. I would have nothing else, just a snob about that. I would always go dog shopping a the local dog pound. we have a great one here, they never kill any dogs or cats, will just keep them if nobody wants them.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Mar 22 2008, 07:40 PM

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Mar 22 2008, 08:14 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Here are my girls. They are sisters and just turned 2yrs yesterday. We made them home made dog treats and sang happy birthday.

This is when they where pups:
Attached Image

This is Piper:
Attached Image

This is Pheobe: She loves her TV time. Favorite station is Animal Planet.
Attached Image

Use to have some chickens, but had to feed everyone. laugh.gif
Attached Image

This post has been edited by UncleSkillet: Mar 22 2008, 08:33 PM

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Mar 22 2008, 08:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (fkalich @ Mar 22 2008, 06:29 PM) *
Story of how I got 8 Cats.........

I had two that I got as kittens 10 years ago, actually from same litter. As they approach maturity I kept an eye on them, as I did not want incestuous cats, or as we would call them here, Arkansas Kitties. When Sweetie went into heat I separated her from Buddy and got him neutered. I brought him home and he spent the next day on the table groaning and moaning. I the next day I came home from work and this is what was going on while I had been away.....

[attachment=5906:this_is_love.jpg]

I figured "what the heck, at this point, what can it hurt", and snapped a picture.

A few months later I was a grandfather of 5. It turns out that cats can still impregnate for several days after neutering.

I found a good home for two of them, kept three. Over the years I took in 3 strays, and that you end up being the crazy cat person.

Here is a picture that I snapped of Daisy and her daddy Buddy yesterday. Daisy is a tortoise shell like her mommy. Daisy does not care for the strays, and has a definite dislike for her two sisters. But the ABSOLUTELY loves and adores her mommy and her daddy.

[attachment=5907:more_love.jpg]

WOW, your cats looks like my cats !!! really handsome of course wink.gif

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 22 2008, 09:17 PM
Instructor
Hey!! I love the pets, specially dogs!
I have two dogs who are my best friends ever!
Unfortunately, I can´t post a photo... becouse I don´t have one here sad.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Mar 22 2008, 10:38 PM
QUOTE (Goliath @ Mar 22 2008, 10:47 AM) *
Parrots are great, they require less attention than dogs and it's almost like having a monkey just hanging out. Hopefully he'll learn lots of words (and hopefully no bad ones!). I wanted a dog, but I knew with my schedule I couldn't properly look after a dog. I got him a hanging gym to put in the room where I play guitar mostly and so he just hangs out on that goofing off and looking out the window while I play guitar. You should totally look into one after university smile.gif

definatly will smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 23 2008, 12:29 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (fkalich @ Mar 22 2008, 06:29 PM) *
Story of how I got 8 Cats.........

I had two that I got as kittens 10 years ago, actually from same litter. As they approach maturity I kept an eye on them, as I did not want incestuous cats, or as we would call them here, Arkansas Kitties. When Sweetie went into heat I separated her from Buddy and got him neutered. I brought him home and he spent the next day on the table groaning and moaning. I the next day I came home from work and this is what was going on while I had been away.....

I figured "what the heck, at this point, what can it hurt", and snapped a picture.

A few months later I was a grandfather of 5. It turns out that cats can still impregnate for several days after neutering.

I found a good home for two of them, kept three. Over the years I took in 3 strays, and that you end up being the crazy cat person.

Here is a picture that I snapped of Daisy and her daddy Buddy yesterday. Daisy is a tortoise shell like her mommy. Daisy does not care for the strays, and has a definite dislike for her two sisters. But the ABSOLUTELY loves and adores her mommy and her daddy.

Just before Xmas our vet told us that our female kitten was pregnant (10 weeks old at the time).

No kittens appeared and vet came to re-examine in the New Year - Xrays etc etc and then announced, 'Ohh sorry, she's not pregnant just fat. Oh and here's the bill...' rolleyes.gif .

Lovely pics smile.gif btw fkalich.

Our 'fat cat' btw is a sweetheart and very cute. But expensive laugh.gif

Cheers Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Mar 23 2008, 01:03 AM
The Dark Canuck
Some great pics smile.gif

I have 2 dogs who I basically spoil and treat like my children. My 6 yr old is a Yellow Lab mix. Her name is Dexter...long story on the name and my 3 yr old is a Sheppard/Husky mix his name is Bear. I'll post some pics later as don't have any yet on my new laptop. (Still transfering stuff from old PC)

rok

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Mar 23 2008, 12:39 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Mar 22 2008, 06:12 PM) *

OMG! hell cat rules,and im not even a big cat fan laugh.gif where can i get one? wink.gif

PS. Piper is the CUTEST dog ever!!!!

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Mar 23 2008, 12:41 PM

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Mar 23 2008, 03:23 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Jack ...

He really is this relaxed most of the time smile.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 23 2008, 03:29 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Mar 23 2008, 06:23 AM) *
Jack ...

laugh.gif You dont say tongue.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Mar 23 2008, 03:30 PM
I'll post pics later, dont have any on my computer. but i used to have 8 pets, now a cat named tickles and a dog named minnie.

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Mar 23 2008, 03:32 PM
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Mar 22 2008, 11:03 AM) *
Wouldn't anyone else want a HUGE FREAKING 18 FEET LONG MAN STRANGLING SNAKE?

YES!!!!!!!! that would be awsome! (if its friendly tongue.gif )

sorry for the double post

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 23 2008, 03:34 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Mar 23 2008, 02:23 PM) *
Jack ...

Awesome cat biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:22 PM