Pamplona Bull Run
Ben Higgins
Jul 7 2012, 04:53 PM
Instructor
Some dude managed to get his shirt caught on the horn of a bull during the annual bull run in Pamplona, Spain. He won't forget that in a hurry !

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/four-injured-firs...-063548129.html

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jul 7 2012, 05:46 PM
GMC:er
It always amazes me that:-
i) not more people get hurt
ii) not more people get hurt and
iii) not more people get hurt.

Furthermore, I get even more amazed that people seem surprised when some of the runners DO get hurt!! ohmy.gif

Let's face it, running through small, slippery streets in amongst several tons of muscle and BIG, POINTY HORNS is asking for trouble!! laugh.gif
I've been there and watched and guess what? I was amazed that not more people got hurt!!!
tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: Jul 7 2012, 05:47 PM

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 7 2012, 06:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jul 7 2012, 05:46 PM) *
It always amazes me that:-
i) not more people get hurt
ii) not more people get hurt and
iii) not more people get hurt.

Furthermore, I get even more amazed that people seem surprised when some of the runners DO get hurt!! ohmy.gif

Let's face it, running through small, slippery streets in amongst several tons of muscle and BIG, POINTY HORNS is asking for trouble!! laugh.gif
I've been there and watched and guess what? I was amazed that not more people got hurt!!!
tongue.gif

Yeah it's madness.

Don't get me wrong.. I CAN understand the thrill of it but it's crazy ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Jul 8 2012, 11:24 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Too many people there. I'm guess I'm too old.

There are many small villages in Spain where they do the same thing, and it's not so crowded. Just my 2 cents.

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jul 8 2012, 01:33 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
As Fran says.

I prefer the fetival where they throw tons of tomatoes about, La Tomatina in Valencia here. Tomatoes don't hurt as much when they hit you smile.gif.

In our town we don't run bulls but there is sometimes a mini bull fight in the town square for the Feria. That involves a young bull and the local lads who are brave enough after a few drinks to have a go. Last time some 70 year old guy wasn't very impressed with their efforts - he grabbed the cape from them got in and showed them how to do veronicas properly.

On the subject of bulls though:

http://news.sky.com/story/1122/matador-gor...-makes-comeback

His come back was very big news down here in Cadiz not that long ago as he's a local guy.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:46 PM