Mastering It, The first song you really felt like you fully "owned it"
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 21 2011, 12:48 PM
GMC Founder
Remember that first song you mastered? Slash said his was "Tangerine" by Led Zepellin. Check out Lucio's new Slash Lesson, "Ballad Rhythm", and then post a reply to today's topic.

What was your first song you mastered? The first song you really felt like you fully "owned it".

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Justin Myrick
Feb 21 2011, 03:33 PM
GMC Administrator
"La ba la la bamba"

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
About Me

Cheers,
Justin Myrick
GMC Administrator

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 21 2011, 05:02 PM
Learning Roadie
Uh....let's see, I know it's not Canon Rock. tongue.gif

It may have been one of the lessons here on GMC.
I can't quite remember. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 21 2011, 07:06 PM
Instructor
I don't remember which is annoying ! dry.gif I haven't been playing guitar for that long surely ??? huh.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 21 2011, 08:23 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Rhinestone cowboy...no kidding!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Nava
Feb 21 2011, 08:32 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Bob Dylan - Blowing in the wind cool.gif
Waaaaaay back in the past!
It still nice and relaxing just to sing and play that song one warm summer evening:)

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Feb 21 2011, 11:01 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
None. I have yet to master any song.

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 21 2011, 11:14 PM
GMC:er
It was the Scorpion Classic, "Rock You Like a Hurricane" which was the scourge of every guy working in a music store. I worked in a guitar shop for a while and came to understand their pain. You'd be suprised how many folks come in and play the same song whether it's a nirvana or scorpions tune etc.

+Quote Post
quadrium
Feb 22 2011, 02:33 AM
Learning Tone Master
Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana smile.gif I still remember that day...

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Bear Rose
Feb 22 2011, 03:11 AM
Beginner Instructor
Its been quite awhile, but I'm thinking the first one I mastered was "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" by G'n'R. I still remember the elation I felt when I could play that first solo along with Slash. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:35 PM