2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Hello, let me introduce myself
Todd Simpson
Jan 11 2014, 06:29 AM
GMC:er
Very cool cover indeed! Welcome to GMC smile.gif This is an AMAZING community of players and cool folks. Welcome to the party!

Todd
QUOTE (Mihai Sorohan @ Jan 10 2014, 12:21 PM) *
Thanks, I'm glad that you like my version.

For now I have some muted trumpet Kontakt patch and some other stuff, a soprano recorder free VSTi, a free choir patch with vowel morphing and my glockenspiel is featured in a high end hardware/software pack under a non-disclosure clause.
I will make a brass VSTi but not with loops, quite hard to fit them to everything, but of course for such nice and supportive community the "real deal" is a "must" smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 11 2014, 02:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 11 2014, 05:29 AM) *
Very cool cover indeed! Welcome to GMC smile.gif This is an AMAZING community of players and cool folks. Welcome to the party!

Todd

Wow! Looks like you are a very busy trumpet player smile.gif So, where are you actually living now, Mihai?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mihai Sorohan
Jan 11 2014, 06:54 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 11 2014, 02:52 PM) *
So, where are you actually living now, Mihai?

Norway right now smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 12 2014, 02:08 PM
Instructor
Do you live solely off music there, or you're into another field as well? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mihai Sorohan
Jan 13 2014, 12:37 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 11 2014, 06:29 AM) *

Todd

Thanks. Cool community indeed smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 12 2014, 02:08 PM) *
Do you live solely off music there, or you're into another field as well? smile.gif

Teaching trumpet, conducting a brass band and playing in a jazz big-band. I still keep doing my thing, a little bit composing and "doodling music" which sometime ends up in games or short videos, nothing too fancy.
Now I want to pick up the guitar again and do something with this, make an album, have some collabs, you know, if you don't use a skill you'll soon forget it and lose it...

This post has been edited by Mihai Sorohan: Jan 13 2014, 01:39 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 13 2014, 01:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mihai Sorohan @ Jan 13 2014, 11:37 AM) *
Teaching trumpet, conducting a brass band and playing in a jazz big-band. I still keep doing my thing, a little bit composing and "doodling music" which sometime ends up in games or short videos, nothing too fancy.
Now I want to pick up the guitar again and do something with this, make an album, have some collabs, you know, if you don't use a skill you'll soon forget it and lose it...

Amazing man! biggrin.gif I am really happy to hear that you are so active as a musician in a country which has such high standards in respect to life in general! This is how I see things from the outside, but maybe you can share more of the inside view smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:17 AM