Todd Simpson. Your Earlier Post On Logic Pro X
dcz702
Feb 25 2014, 10:29 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hey Todd. I just downloaded logic x a few days ago. Still reading up on the new program, I was using logic express for a couple years, and the switch to the new logic has been easy. As I'm reading little by little of the new features I haven't seen the remote ipad control yet. What's that about? There is a app to sync my logic on my desktop to my I pad and mix in real time, so no fiddling with the window?

UPDATE: nevermind i found it.lol Logic pro X is awesome

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by dcz702: Feb 25 2014, 11:17 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Todd Simpson
Feb 25 2014, 11:09 PM
GMC:er
Spiff eh? The ipad app is pretty hand smile.gif

QUOTE (dcz702 @ Feb 25 2014, 04:29 AM) *
Hey Todd. I just downloaded logic x a few days ago. Still reading up on the new program, I was using logic express for a couple years, and the switch to the new logic has been easy. As I'm reading little by little of the new features I haven't seen the remote ipad control yet. What's that about? There is a app to sync my logic on my desktop to my I pad and mix in real time, so no fiddling with the window?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 25 2014, 11:38 PM
Never seen or heard of the Bear FX until this post but checked their page and they look nice smile.gif Boutique style. Post some clips so we can see how they sound smile.gif

QUOTE (dcz702 @ Feb 25 2014, 04:29 AM) *

+Quote Post
dcz702
Feb 26 2014, 12:26 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 25 2014, 10:09 PM) *
Spiff eh? The ipad app is pretty hand smile.gif

yea im finding it to be very use full.
right now im just playing around, could use more feutures like switch to different projects. i wanted to get another screen for my mac to see multiple windows especially during practice. i paratice with my guitar through logic a lot and now i got a mixer in front of me at all times when in instuctor vids and guitar pro and stuff, pretty cool. im sure ill find it usefull for other things to

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 26 2014, 07:20 AM
Makes handy second "head" eh smile.gif There are also a few ipad apps that will let you extend your desktop and use the ipad as an actual second screen for anything if you like smile.gif

http://www.avatron.com/apps/air-display/

QUOTE (dcz702 @ Feb 25 2014, 06:26 PM) *
yea im finding it to be very use full.
right now im just playing around, could use more feutures like switch to different projects. i wanted to get another screen for my mac to see multiple windows especially during practice. i paratice with my guitar through logic a lot and now i got a mixer in front of me at all times when in instuctor vids and guitar pro and stuff, pretty cool. im sure ill find it usefull for other things to

+Quote Post
dcz702
Feb 26 2014, 07:25 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 26 2014, 06:20 AM) *
Makes handy second "head" eh smile.gif There are also a few ipad apps that will let you extend your desktop and use the ipad as an actual second screen for anything if you like smile.gif

http://www.avatron.com/apps/air-display/

ohmy.gif really!! im all over that todd, didnt know there were apps for that, thanks bro!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 27 2014, 07:11 PM
Happy to help smile.gif If that one doesn't do it for ya, there is also iDisplay and Screen Connect. I'm using iDisplay right now as I type this to put youtube videos and chat windows on my other screen smile.gif

QUOTE (dcz702 @ Feb 26 2014, 01:25 AM) *
ohmy.gif really!! im all over that todd, didnt know there were apps for that, thanks bro!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:42 AM