2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Gmc And It's Awsomeness!, What a community
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 16 2009, 12:51 AM
Instructor
GMC is awesome, never seen better community on the web! A shiny example indeed! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Nov 16 2009, 09:04 AM
GMC:er
Aaaw guys wub.gif

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Nov 15 2009, 10:24 PM) *
I wanna know how come you got your copy ahead of me!!!!
I'm still waiting for mine!!!

Blindwillie rocks!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Strange, since I mailed them at the same time, last Sunday I think so that makes 5 days to skennington?
Considering the distance this doesn't make sense, hope it isn't lost. sad.gif

QUOTE (MickeM @ Nov 15 2009, 05:29 PM) *
I know Blindwillie went the extra yards to find a shop that still had them. Nicely done smile.gif

There was only 1 copy left in the store I bought my own copy in. I checked all the major newspaper shops and it was sold out in all of them. I had given up on it and was trying to find a fair way to decide who to ship it to when by a pure coincident I found two copies in a small tobacco store. I waited to get addresses from all concerned but didn't get any reply from the last person so I mailed those I got last Sunday. Ofc when I got home I had a PM with the last address smile.gif
Since then I've been in Gävle and the last envelope is still lying on my kitchen table. I'll try to take a walk and mail it as soon as the weather is more inviting smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Nov 16 2009, 03:49 PM
It's literally just arrived through my Door!!!!!!

Thanks again!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Nov 16 2009, 09:57 PM
Weee! Great you got it smile.gif

--------------------

Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Nov 16 2009, 10:31 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
That's great biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 16 2009, 11:22 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Nov 16 2009, 09:04 AM) *
Since then I've been in Gävle

Were you in Gävle? So was I friday the 13'th just over the day for a meeting. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 17 2009, 01:25 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Hey Jones, now you and I are going to have to bug Tony to death about his tricks with this program.. laugh.gif

@ Micke, have you had a chance to get into it good yet?

I also found that you can access some drum beats and sound effect files from the disc..

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 17 2009, 02:08 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Nov 15 2009, 06:34 PM) *
Awesome!. "The feeling of togetherness is always on our side!". Hahaha

We all live in GMC world! A world that's full of love!

Our GMC lives will be glorious, come with me, GMC world!

biggrin.gif

long life to Helloween!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Nov 17 2009, 07:41 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Nov 16 2009, 11:22 PM) *
Were you in Gävle? So was I friday the 13'th just over the day for a meeting. biggrin.gif

Doh!
Maybe I should have said that beforehand ohmy.gif
Last day was just a short meeting and I took a train to Arlanda around 12:06 or something.

Mmm Friday the 13th, yeah.
Friday was OK. Rest of the weekend not so much.
Saturday I got a speeding ticket when picking up my son in a neighbour town in the middle of the night. This was real silly because I drive that way every so often and know very well there is cameras all along that road. I just forgot it. He laughed so much and thought it was so funny until I told him it was his x-mas presents that went down the drain. Then it was my turn to laugh. The eeewul laugh smile.gif
When I woke up on Sunday there was a water leak somewhere and the whole block had no water.
I blame Gävle for all this.

Well. Anyway.
I mailed the last Studio yesterday.

This post has been edited by blindwillie: Nov 17 2009, 07:39 AM

--------------------

Ibanez 2550z

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Nov 17 2009, 06:29 PM
QUOTE (skennington @ Nov 17 2009, 12:25 AM) *
Hey Jones, now you and I are going to have to bug Tony to death about his tricks with this program.. laugh.gif

@ Micke, have you had a chance to get into it good yet?

I also found that you can access some drum beats and sound effect files from the disc..

I will be bugging everyone and anyone as soon as I start using it!!!
Unfortunately I can't do anything until my Bro decides to finish building my new PC as this 486 isn't enough to run hardly anything!!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Bluesberry
Apr 28 2010, 05:55 AM
Learning Roadie
Right now it's morning and I'm going to see a doctor soon (nothing serious, just a flu that doesn't want to leave my body). I just came to GMC and realized that heck, this community is more valuable to me than all the Net put together. I love the guitar and I love GMC which helps me put that guitar to use. It's so much easier and so much more fun to learn the guitar with this site. Awesome! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 28 2010, 06:32 AM
This should must have all the guys that make this site possible, prouds. Cheers guys!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:20 PM