Lesson Request - Raise Your Hands, Bon Jovi
gielfeldt
Oct 29 2013, 02:22 PM
GMC:er
Hi!

I would love to see a lesson explaining all the details in Raise your hands by Bon Jovi.

Anybody willing to make such a lesson?

Thanks!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 29 2013, 02:59 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, we are not allowed to do famous songs lessons because of copyright issues but we cover the style of bands and explain all the concepts, theory and techniques used by them to create their music. If you like Bon Jovi, I recommend you to check Bon Jovi Complete Style series:

Attached Image

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/lessonseries/Bon-Jovi/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
gielfeldt
Oct 29 2013, 06:22 PM
Ok. Understandable.

But how 'bout just the solo then? I can see there are other famous solos/riffs in the lesson archive.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 29 2013, 07:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (gielfeldt @ Oct 29 2013, 02:22 PM) *
Ok. Understandable.

But how 'bout just the solo then? I can see there are other famous solos/riffs in the lesson archive.

There are some because it was possible in the past but we are not able to do it, at least at the moment. We will keep you updated.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
gielfeldt
Oct 29 2013, 09:13 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 29 2013, 07:08 PM) *
There are some because it was possible in the past but we are not able to do it, at least at the moment. We will keep you updated.

Ok. Cool. Thanks.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 30 2013, 07:23 PM
Instructor
Hey mate - why not make an ear training exercise out of figuring out this Bon Jovi tune? smile.gif Use the lesson recommended by Gabe to get more into the style and then try to sort it out by ear. You can send us recordings and we will help out with monitoring along the way wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:39 PM