Performing All Weekend, and coming down with a cold
PosterBoy
Jun 14 2013, 08:47 AM
Learning Roadie
Typical!

The wife is streaming with a cold and coughing and spluttering. We've a Men's conference at church this weekend http://www.daregalway.ie/ and I can feel things are starting to stir in my sinuses.

I got the neti pot out this morning so I can hopefully fight this thing off before it becomes anything

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Jun 14 2013, 12:53 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I remember being really ill one time when my old band had a gig. I was so bad I had to get the bass player to setup my gear and sound check for me. I really thought I would drop dead during the gig but just as we were going on I had a rush of adrenaline ( or something ) and felt amazing! I remember the gig as being awesome!
It wasnt until I was driving home that the illness kicked back in. by the time I got home I felt like death again. It was really weird huh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jun 14 2013, 02:08 PM
Learning Roadie
I've got red bull to hand to help with energy levels, I'm just hoping I can keep my sinuses in check so my vocals won't suffer

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 14 2013, 02:58 PM
Instructor
I hate when this happens. I have played many times ill, as I'm not the singer, it wasn't a problem during the show but the whole day, the soundcheck and after the show I felt very bad. Good luck mate!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:02 AM