Mareng has arrived ;o
Mareng
Oct 15 2006, 09:26 PM
GMC:er
Hello guys! I'm a 20 year old guy from Sweden who decided to join up immediately after I found this site, I found it through Kris videos on YouTube actually, but have also read his articles on UG smile.gif

I started to play acoustic guitar when I was about 10 years old and played that for 3 years (took lessons and so on) and started playing electric guitar when I was 13 but I got bored pretty quickly and I hardly practiced anything between 13 and 16, even though I took lessons (I had a sucky teacher). During the ages of 17-19 I didn't play much at all, < 10 hours/year.. But after I met my girlfriend (who is a singer) at the age of 19 I started playing again and now I'm obsessed. So that's why I've joined GMC, to become a GREAT guitar player o/

Anyone interested in chatting on MSN perhaps? ([email protected] if anyone's interested)

Peace out!

//Martin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DanielM
Oct 15 2006, 09:47 PM
hello welcome to gmc smile.gif

the stuff on this site is great and you'll see your skills improve really quickly. though if your obsessed your skills are probably already improving really quickly.

im up for a chat.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Oct 16 2006, 01:28 PM
Welcome! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:37 PM