5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Which guitar player are you?
Trond Vold
Feb 28 2008, 01:05 PM
Instructor
I ended up as Michael Angelo Batio.. didnt expect that

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Feb 28 2008, 01:15 PM
Instructor
Heh, my result was John Petrucci biggrin.gif Cool!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Feb 28 2008, 01:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Feb 28 2008, 01:15 PM) *
Heh, my result was John Petrucci biggrin.gif Cool!

Thats what i wanted biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Feb 28 2008, 01:28 PM
Instructor

Which Guitar Player Are You? (pics)
Steve Vai

Report this image

You are Steve Vai! Formerly of Whitesnake, you were a pupil of Joe Satriani. You went solo and created your own special brand of intriquite music. You and Joe have very similar styles, both very upbeat and very emotional. You and Joe tour regularily, and have millions of adoring fans.

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 28 2008, 01:33 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
laugh.gif well how wrong can this thing be blink.gif laugh.gif

I was .....

You are Michael Angelo Batio! You are the fastest guitar player on earth, and you've built your repetoire off of shredding. Speed is your game. You own a Double Guitar, and a Quad guitar. You are the first person ever to be able to play two guitar necks at the same time- playing different harmonies- and it is for this reason that you are one of the most talent guitarists ever.

laugh.gif I wish

This post has been edited by Smells: Feb 28 2008, 01:33 PM

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 28 2008, 01:35 PM
GMC:er
If it was realistic I'd come up as Kurt Cobain smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Feb 28 2008, 02:44 PM
Instructor
You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.

+Quote Post
Iluha
Feb 28 2008, 03:22 PM
I was expecting it would say I was Gary Moore but none of the answears lead to that =p

So I am Buckethead! You have played with Primus, Praxis, and Guns N' Roses, but prefer to stay solo. You are quite possibly the strangest and wildest guitarist ever to be heard. You push the boundaries of music, and your unorthodox style and incredible shredding ability, not to mention robot dancing, have made you very popular in the underground world.

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Mar 2 2008, 04:12 AM
These were my results:

John Petrucci

You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Mar 2 2008, 06:45 AM
I am.. Kirk Hammet

basically i suck biggrin.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Mar 2 2008, 04:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 10 2007, 11:40 PM) *
hahaha i just did the quiz - i got MICHAEL ANGELO BATIO!
Hahahahahaha jesus!!!!

Me too... God save me...

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Robin
Mar 2 2008, 04:48 PM
For some reason i got mr. petrucci. Didnt really like that test, there should have been more options tongue.gif there isnt even an option for acoustic guitar! sad.gif

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Mar 2 2008, 04:55 PM
John Petrucci

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Mar 3 2008, 09:57 PM
QUOTE (Robin @ Mar 2 2008, 09:48 AM) *
For some reason i got mr. petrucci. Didnt really like that test, there should have been more options tongue.gif there isnt even an option for acoustic guitar! sad.gif

Robin, I think i know what guitarrist would suit you.... tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:11 PM