2 Pages V  < 1 2  
The Best Song Ever Made?, ...
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 23 2008, 12:43 PM
GMC:er
And that is definitely a great song but my fav of all time is Nirvana - Serve The Servants. My fav Dire Straits song is Twisting By The Pool biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
Apr 23 2008, 07:27 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 23 2008, 07:43 AM) *
And that is definitely a great song but my fav of all time is Nirvana - Serve The Servants. My fav Dire Straits song is Twisting By The Pool biggrin.gif

My favorite dire straits song is probably southbound again... the riff is relentless biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Apr 23 2008, 10:30 PM
Singing Instructor
Beautiful song,and great band,and of course,great front man.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Gus
Apr 28 2008, 01:11 AM
GMC:er
The best song depends a little bit on the mood, maybe I would give that merit to November Rain.

I listened to brothers in arms hundreds of times and still causes me "kind of chills" (not sure if this is the best term in English. But you know what I mean)
Definitely, Brothers in Arms is highly ranked amongst favorites.

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
skennington
Apr 28 2008, 03:54 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
No Metal here but definitely a "GOAT"

One of mine anyway! (words to live by)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:05 AM